• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Eh, on terms of price, it honestly depends on the length of the film and the people working on it. I completely agree about the lack of quality control--although, that has been averted a few times (considering how much Birdman won in the Oscars, and that was supposed to be some artsy movie that I honestly thought people would totally overlook).
    maybe not all anime watchers are into the cycling type of sport, u know its kinda rare to see one

oh and if ur planning to watch chihayafuru ( as jolteon 91 requested) , ur entering the world of karuta

i'm really not familiar with that type of sport since i think that sport is more on the japanese haiku thingy, but maybe u'll get to learn how to play it haha
    hmm come to think of it, i might start it on valentine'e day, well i just feel to watch it

yeah sure i'll give my opinions to that show when i start that one, its nice to share something here and there anyway
    so does this mean ur into the sports that deals with bicycle or cycling?

i don't think cycling is bad well i do that as my exercise on weekends - riding bicycle as long its sunny outside

hmm then do u plan to watch idaten jump? i'll wait for your opinions for that show if ur planning to watch it

ok i;ve decided, guess i'll give yowamushi pedal a try - i don't regret what i watch anyway , since its me after all hehe
    hmm i don't watch yowamushi pedal, but i can say its better than idaten jump at least in my view ( maybe i should try watching it, i have a lot of free time actually)

i watch idaten jump but all i ended up bashing that show, saying its crap and bs etc... ( btw u watch that idaten jump ? )
    Heh, true.

Well, how should the business suits know any better? In their defense, if they throw something out and people lap it up, is it really their fault for trying to appease such an audience? The audience is the problem here...
    too much fanservice in the anime, that's the downside to isuca

ah of course , so u forgot the title of the op and ed after watching the anime

sometimes i also forget what i just watch, especially if the anime i'm watching is already done for months

so i guess this means u have no idea justin bieber is then ?
    oh this is coincidence, somebody's watching isuca like me

btw doesn't those two songs remind you of justin bieber/ jb ( pretty sure you know this guy)

never say never and somebody to love - both are his songs and wow i didn't expect that from an anime
    Eh, the unfortunate implications just rub me the wrong way, in context. It's a cute song, it's just that, if you think too hard, it starts to sound kind of creepy. It might just be me, but...

That's dumb. I love 2D animation, and that's why I'm grateful that games like Ace Attorney and Professor Layton have traditional animation in their cutscenes. So lovely~.
    Let's just support them the best we can. Interesting points, but I find that Walt's influence is still a reason why "Once Upon A Dream" inadvertedly sounds like a national rape anthem or something.

It's sad, because 2D art is already a fish out of water in the big leagues, and yet...3D animation might belly flop over, too.
    Same.
    (I've always worried that society's switched from being too harsh to too coddling...) I haven't seen a lot of DreamWork's work, but most of their recent creations that I have seen have been very good. I have faith in them, if they try to create the idea you have in mind. I'm sure Walt is although he probably was a long time ago, because Walt was a traditionalist when it came to gender, so the idea of creating diverse, strong, women characters probably already set him rolling.

It's sad, but animation is a dying art.
    I took Studio Art my senior year of high school, and our teacher talked about him. Honestly, that's how I found out about him. Ever since then I really took a liking to his work. Yeah, Johns involvement really stunned me. I remember American Dog and How to Train Your Dragon. I just watched How to Train Your Dragon recently.
    Is my pink too hot for you to handle? n_n

Please, direct your complaints about my posts to me, thank you.

The pink is staying, sorry, but please, again direct said complaints at me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…