• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vulpi... Help... I think I'm addicted to Silver Resistance... I've read to Chapter 30 tonight and I'm still going... Help...

On another hand, I see where your story got inspiration for "trust amongst the team".
    Take your time. Don't rush a review for my sake. My next chapter is coming along, so if you time it right, you might have quite a bit to read. (That means I'm hoping it'll be done soon.)
    An age I'm glad I didn't live through, though we can still feel it's reverberations... The D.A.R.E. program.
    I've never been able to watch it all the way. I guess it's just so suggestive without actually leading to anything... I don't know.
    True, true, but at least when I see Mega Sableye, I don't think of this.
    Thank you. You're awesome.
    Also, you know how a while ago you mentioned a group google+ chat thing that happens on Fridays? Who do I talk to to learn how to get in on that?
    You know how I asked if you could write a review for the third chapter of my fic? Well, I've actually decided to change it up a lot, so it might not be worth it to do one now. Could you possibly wait until the revised versions are posted? Thanks.
    Well, as a prologue, I know there's little to go off of yet, but I'll take interesting to be a good thing for an opening of a story. Thanks again for looking over it.
    That's good.

And don't worry about timing. I want to post my next chapter within the next two weeks, so anytime I the next week or so would be perfectly ok.
    Hey Sable, how've you been?

Is it possible for you to review the next chapter of Convergence. It's already up, so it shouldn't be hard to find. I know you're busy, but I want to start writing the next chapter, and it feels weird not having any feedback on this one. If you could, that would be awesome. Thanks a ton.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…