• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope. Was more of a small family type farm

Well glad to hear you like it it and it worked out

L.F D.
    Started door to door with stuff he made on the family farm.

What made you guys decide to move?

L.F.D.
    We have someone who rents space in one of our places from us, and we buy stuff from them

Who moved with you?

L.F.D.
    You can? I didn't know that. I thought it was a program you had to download.

Well, I've got to get to bed soon so I'll have to talk to you later.
    The delis are sandwiches, soups, lasagnas, salads and such, and 2 of the 4 are stores for Italian items. Then we have an whole sale place for that takes care of a lot of lot of restaurants.

That's good you got it now do you ever go back?

L.F.D.
    I've played it a little bit, but not much. I think I uninstalled it for some reason and I'm too lazy to download it again. XD
    Oh yeah, I think I remember reading that too. Oh well, I'm crossing my fingers anyway. :p
    Anything hard is worth it in the end

It can be challenging, with the employees, customers, and being the youngest, but in the end got to stick it out

How long have you been here for?

L.F.D.
    I wouldn't really know about all that, but I imagine it's rough. :/ I miss the trainer customization too, but I guess there's nothing to do about it now. Hopefully they'll make Pokémon Z and it will come back.

I used Pokémon Amie alot on Y (especially with Fennekin), but I haven't used it on OR.
    Jeez, you beat Y faster than me. Took me like 3 days I think lol.

Yeah, I've had that happen before, just forget about a game for a while and come back a month or two later like "Oh yeah, I never finished that." XD Never with Pokémon though, probably because I get way too excited when a new Pokémon game comes out.
    Thought you did the comic or something. I'll send you a bit in a PM.

It's an Italian deli and whole sale my Grandpa statred in the 40s, that's still going today, but we have 4 of the delis now

I hope whatever you choose it works out best for you.

L.F.D.
    Yeah, I got OR on launch day and beat it in like a week. XD I tend to beat Pokémon games way too quickly.
    It's actually ME 2, not 4. I don't think ME 4 is even out yet. (Or if it even is coming out.) I love Tali too, definitely my favorite character.

Where are you at in the ORAS story?
    Still Pokemon and Dragon Ball, but can mix early Yu-Gi-Oh into that. Been meaning to get in to more but, you stuff happens.

That's cool, I've heard of those, but haven't read or watched.

I take acting classes at times, but there not offered every semester. Apart from that work at my family's company, and working on a comic.

How about you?

L.F.D.
    I'm playing Mass Effect 2 at the moment. What are you doing on Pokémon?
    Ikr

I read a bit of manga, watch the old Pokemon animie, been meaning to watch new, and big fan of Dragon Ball series

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…