• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just want a random garb female in lux ball so I can breed one really fast, I'd appreciate a timid nature tho since I don't think I have anything to pass the nature

Can I also borrow a thundy to sr for landorus?
    No worries, though, like I said, I am not on this site. I check in once a day for just a few minutes at a time if at that, sometimes I go days or a week. Just depends due to various things including rl so you won't catch me online here odds are. So, when you're ready, pm me and we can work out a time to trade. Also, the female fast ball Dratini didn't work out, so if you can breed me one, including with a certain set of 4 egg moves, that'd be great. Just, letting you know. :)
    Must I still wait to become the Bug Gym Leader until I battle the other guy? He seems to be taking quite a while.
    I'll be back in a couple/few hours so if your still here/or sometime later if you come back then we can do it then :D
    ah ok then cuz i wanted ot start back battling after i do some breeding and get this rng curse off me lol i wont be doing that not skilled enough yet but i hope its someone good anyway thks for info
    yea i know bout the clutter lol i was going to vm him to but seemed kinda weird to do that for answering a question anyway i jsut wanted to know what u ment by update the league progress exactly is that for gym leaders only or everyone in the league and i also wanted ot know if there will be a stand in for Prakhar since i just joined and all and dont know if i missed anything but is it theres a standin for him or do we wait for him to come back?
    i'm still working on the bug team :3 definitely still trying
    and yea we can still battle today! :D
    well I'd hate for everyone to wait on me, again, but the team would be done since I'd have to get it done for the battle with kyurem.
    I'll try and have the team done by this weekend, if everything permits (i've had really crappy luck lately), but at most give me 'till monday. 2 of my classes are cancelled on monday so I have a very short day of college then :3
    Hello! Awake so late? What job d'you do if you don't mind me asking. Also, I got one kind of a job as well. :D
    i'm feeling under the weather, and not really up to trying and getting all I need done, so just let kyurem have the bug gym.
    each day just brings a new/more disappointment. *sigh*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…