• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• xD I just skipped BW, I was so bored and done with the show back then. Pokemon the Series XY had gotten me back in.
    Nothing much. Just checking the Serebii forums or watching youtube and Netflix. Overly hyped right now for XY episode 059 for obvious reasons lol
    It's all right. If it was that bad, I understand.I hope you're better from that birthday. I know what it's like to have a rather vad birthday...
    Oh lol my bad. Np :). Anyways I'm actually 100% Peruvian, being born there and all. I now live close to Detroit as you can see by my location. I'm like the only Hispanic dude there. It's must be pretty cool being half German and Puerto Rican tho!
    Wow, I am so sorry.

That sounds horrid.
    Wow, 14. I just turned 15 myself a few months ago. We are pretty close in age. About a year off.
    As a fellow RPGer I would have understood. xD lol!

I guess I don't really have a set list of genres I listen to (besides what I said before)... most of what I like tends to be alt. rock, pop, or electronic. My friends have varied tastes so I've been exposed to a lot of stuff, but I don't usually go off and listen to it independently. I just like instrumentals as something to have in the background without being distracting. ^^

What video games do you play, besides Pokemon?
    Yeah, I feel like every week is a busy week for me.

I don't listen to a lot of music... Don't look at me like that I'm weird I know. xD Sometimes I'll listen to piano covers / instrumentals or video game music if I'm studying and need to block out my roommates (...I'm listening to white noise right now because music + reading = failure). Or the radio if I'm driving, but that's about it tbh.
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Hopefully it gets better. ^^

I can't complain, I got a good mark on a midterm I wrote last week (apparently I have another one next week in the same class... lolwut ok prof) and the snow cancelled my night class so I get all evening to study for my midterm tomorrow morning... which may or may not be moved due to snow. If it's moved to Thursday then I'll have three midterms and an assignment due all on the same day so I kind of hope nothing is cancelled. But it's out of my control. D: And now I'm just studying and waiting for my roommates to finish in the kitchen so I can cook supper. :D
    Haha that's awesome my man. Great to finally meet another one of my people on Serebii! Oh and yeah Kendrick is my jam :D
    Happy birthday! Sorry to hear it isn't turning out so well, though. :(

Have some confetti! Confetti makes everything a little better! *confetti*
    I don't like alcohol. I'm like the anti 20/21 year old.
    I still remember my brother's 21st b-day, ah good times.
    ooooooooooh the big 14
    I turn 21 in july ;A;
    it's funny how old i feel even though I'm not old.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…