• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Bill Cipher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its about average, nothing special imo. Dynamic between main cast feels abit lacking and shallow with everyone being super friendly all the time. Little to no conflict, no rivals for Ash, no signs of regional villains. Continuity is treated scarcely and inconsistent as always with Ash past friends(see Misty, May, Brock etc) being all but forgotten with their unfinished stories, abandoned friendships and storyline seems pretty linear.

On brighter side Ash seems more experienced and mature feeling like his story may move on higher level in terms of development evolving water starter, being more innovative in planning strategies and more determined than ever to win league this time(bringing him cloer toward master title). Clemont is one of better, more realistic characters prioviding great comedy with its inventions.

While Serena finally started picking up in terms of progression. With announced change of look indicating she may grow emotionaly. Soon enough pokemon performer events will start as well, but given they dont involve battling or some concrete action it remains to be seen if writers will compensate for it through interesting rules participants in competition have to follow and enough creative tasks to become appealing. Reflecting pokemon version of "super idol"(not too thrilled about it to be contrest missing girl battlers like Misty was who were tough or normal contests, but ill give it a try).

So far its average in my opinion, but depending on direction in which writers take characters and plots in future. It has potential to become better, but worse as well.
    Yeah, I agree because I mean, Ash is probably going to forget about her once Gen 6 ends, anyway. I mean, I guess not really, but it will seem that way in the show because Ash rarely mentions previous companions. With the way the show works, Ash dating the main girl isn't going to work except in the last saga. And it would be a great character moment for Ash if he told her that his main priority is becoming a Pokémon Master, and he wouldn't be able to give dating as much attention as he'd like.
    Serena's crush was basically the only thing she had in Year 1 of XY, so they wasted a whole year on her on a crush that's probably not going to go anywhere since Serena is likely going to be tossed out once Gen 6 ends. Now, she has Showcases, so she has that going for her. But still, that doesn't change the fact they wasted a year barely doing anything with her.
    I'm expecting a few nice moments between Ash and Serena as friends and a lot of hints by Serena. Not expecting Ash to confirm he likes her back in that way. I agree that the title probably doesn't mean much. I expect Serena to leave at the end of the gen and for Ash to barely bring her up after she leaves.
    I deleted his post since it shouldn't have been made in the first place.

Iris can be mentioned and discussed in any thread that is about characters (Favorite Character thread, Characters You Dislike, etc.).

If there is nothing to discuss in the Underrated Sagas thread, people can let it die. There's no rule that a thread needs to be kept alive even after running out of discussion fuel, quite the contrary :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…