• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Red and Blue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Red and Blue, I miss you,
    Remember when we went to the zoo?
    You had no clue, what you wanted to do
    So you drew, whatever the wind blew
    I guess it's true, when she ties her shoe
    You get a nice view (of her underwear)
    Hi!
    I’m curious about your pfp. Where is it from?
    Red and Blue
    Red and Blue
    Its from an anime/manga series called Alpen Rose. It came out in the 80s
    Reactions: Morax
    Morax
    Morax
    i like the art style, it's very jojo-like!
    the heroine reminds of serena though
    Sorry about my rant at the SM099 preview thread. People must understand that my fan project partly existed because I was annoyed about the anime issues and since XY was my 1st full anime series I was more in shock. So I got myself fired up. Also, it was inspired by stuffs like Touhou and Pump It Up where there's female characters that are shown in more dominating roles, which conflicts what the anime shows.
    I think your espeon profile picture is very pretty! :3 Such nice colors...

I have autism. Maybe you have autism too? Its good for me to have other aspie friends, i've read.

Also i have a crush on korrina =3 I hope thats okay with you! So far, no one seems to give me problems for it^^ i'm really glad for that..
    [I know how it is seeing someone never beating a certain rival. While I was a Cleveland Browns fan I had to put up with the team never being able to beat Peyton Manning.]
    [Ash owning a Turtonator? Well it's basically Pokemon's version of Bowser and in my SSB headcanons Ash's Charizard is the one playable in SSB4 and is a rival of Bowser. I even have had Ash contribute to the rivalry.]
    Hey, look I'm really sorry about before. Sorry that I annoyed you with my posts. After looking back and thinking carefully about what others said, I realized that I was going about this the wrong way and I decided that I shouldn't stop supporting Ash because of previous experiences. You and the others made excellent points and I was too foolish to see it. I guess I was afraid of future disappointment. Anyway, sorry again about what happened.
    Hello there. Can you please link me to the unconfirmed leaked information on sun and moon? The one you mentioned in the new Pokemon thread
    Hey there. You know if there is something which annoys you about things i said. Feel free to let me know, otherwise i cannot know where i did wrong? Working on fixing and avoiding to repeat same problem again.

Becoming that way more familiarized with our differences and things we have in common you know, Strengthening friendship.

Because i assume something in my PM message offended you for not getting reply. If i did offended you i apologize.:)
    Hi, thank you for accepting to be friends. Thats nice from you and im glad to meet someone who can appreciate one of best things imo which existed in this anime recognizing beside positive things flaws as well in pokemon which are definitely not small hurting plot and storyline.

In nuthell i agree with every single point you said in your message so i thought it would be unnecessary to add anything on that.
    Peace man and until next hearing. XD
    I'm afraid I'm not a global moderator; I mod Fan Fiction, which is presumably not where you put your poll. You might be able to edit a poll by editing the first post of the thread and clicking Go Advanced, but polls aren't much of a thing in the Fan Fiction forum so unfortunately I don't quite remember. Try asking one of the mods listed at the bottom of the forum you posted the poll in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…