• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alberta, Canada! It's very cold here right now, traversing town in this weather was a pretty bad experience. Although the party ended with lots of 8 player smash bros, so that was pretty fun. What about you? Where are you or what is your timezone? I'm in Mountain Time.
    mine stopeed working all together.

Our school provides laptops for all the students. They suck but they generally work pretty decently.

I just handed it to the tech guy. Apparently there was a hardware issue so I won't be fined but for the next few months I am stuck with an old laptop that hardly boots.
    That's good! It's actually one of my good friend's birthdays tomorrow. (The 4th, in case your timezone is drastically different). And we're taking him out for dinner because I mean, you only turn 18 once. I hope your party goes well!
    Ah, ok. I guess I'm used to people on here playing videos games, considering it's a pokemon forum! I don't know much about either of those games... I've watched somebody play GTA before. xD
    Hey, sorry to hear your birthday wasn't the greatest! I hope your next few days are totally awesome to make up for it vuv
    If you wouldn't mind taking away my reservations for Doexys and Azelf, that would be great. I'm too late to the party to get started now, and if I tried I would get left behind. It's happened before.
    My mom just came into my room and said

"I am making cheesecake becuase it is good and I want you to make cheesecake becuase I am going to takr the credit for making it but you are going to. Make it

I told her that it was 9:30 and I need sleep.

I am going to sleep now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…