• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Symphony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love Morgan he's so cute ;o;
    I love Braviary ;o; it's so cute ;o; I love Fairy and Electric types the most :0
    i see...heh. i may tend to do some long posts on some occasions, but i usually give shorter and quick replies. lol.

i see...heh...i personally like it. hehe...and nice real life simulation situation. lol! that rhymed...unintentional. heh...but that hunting is another thing a like doing...lol?
    Exactlyyyy :D It's quite strange actually, seeing 14 year olds that look 7 XD
    And everyone is entitled to their opinion :) I've never played Conquest though haha.
    you are lucky! :D I have no idea why people don't want to ship to Canada or give you a hard time doing it :s, most of the times I have to ask my relatives in Boston to get the parcels and then ship them to me! :/
    lol! XD
    aha! I know how it feels, I had to do the same 3 years ago when we got a heatwave! 8D but I can't complain about the snow now :) I just came from playing outside with my sled!
    yeah! you lol cos' it's true! :p jk
    OOC: Ahh... Well, it was a design flaw, so it may have happened anyway eventually.

Paxuran: *Looks around, amazed by how much different it is to Pacuram City* Why are there no big, tall buildings, like in the other city?
    Huh? Lol?

Aww. How's it gross? I enjoy being prey. [I reform when digested...hehe] but it doesn't have to contain digestion. Lol.
    Baby Owain: *Coos looking at her mom*

Chrom: *Explains about Valm* I won't force you to go Lissa, stay with Owain and Sumia.
    I trust you better ;) you never know what you can get from Ebay :s
    and poor teachers who had to read it before! XD
    ok...do you sleep on the couch?! lol
    Like you? jk! ^^
    OOC: That happened to my DS lite as well. I think it happened to all of them.

Paxuran: I guess so...
    lol! I want that precious!
    yeah! poor washrooms! :O
    don't tell me you never do it on the bus! :p
    yep yep yep! but highly competitive! I won't ash what what you study or studied because you are rich and rich people don't need to study! 8D
    OOC: Same here. The only wear you can really notice on my 3DS is the hinge. It still works fine, but it's a bit loose.

Paxuran: ... I hope not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…