• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't really remember what my platinum team was during gameplay, but the pokemon I have now are Breloom, Gallade, Bibarel, Tropius, Skymin and Darkrai.
    Enough to play games I already basically played hundreds of times in English.

Besides, I'm kind of worried that NOA will take out Pokewalker support in the American release of HG/SS, seems like the type of thing they think we could do without.

I'm probably gonna get both of them in English too though, I'm that big of a fanboy.
    Don't know really, I just have my settings that way. The majority of people on SPPF have their page set up so you can't see their age, you're in the minority.
    Oh. (Checks page.) Most people don't have their ages on their pages, privacy reasons and whatnot. I'm 17 though, btw.
    I'm free to post anywhere but I don't know if I'm allowed to manipulate threads that I'm not assigned with. So far, my only priority is HGSS.
    It really depends on how you see it. It has its own advantages and disadvantages.

It's good in a sense that you gain respect, authority and trust of the members. Bad in a sense that you have to make tough decisions. Should you ban someone, or give them a warning shot? Should you enforce a guideline even though it’s only a small transgression and it probably wasn’t intentional, or should you let it slide so that you don’t appear tough, dictatorial, and uncompromising?

Based from past experience on being a mod, even before SPPf, it's not really bad, it's just difficult at first. But once you get used to it, everything will be just fine.

That's quite a lecture, hope you don't mind. ^___^'
    Well, I dunno how exactly. I'm pretty surprised myself when after refreshing the page, I suddenly get the status. Ellie and the other mods referred me to other mods because she was keeping watch of my activities.

You just have to be active, follow the rules and be good. I dunno the exact qualifications, really.
    D
    because people kept spamming! :( :( :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…