• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shayminslicker

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of the few i can't properly handle so she's no option. I will have to find someone else.
    I know there has to be a way to stop it. I was thinking about Charizard for a second but he's too slow. I need someone else to counter that little yellow piece of ****.
    Sometimes... ****ing funny, i was barely able to get back. I doubt that even with fast characters i'd be able to beat it. Good thing Pikachu can be launched with a low percentage of damage, otherwise it would be become unfair to use him.
    I seriously hate that goddamn Pikachu. I want that thing exterminated.
    Same here.

Okay! My sister just got home from college, so it will be a little while before I can get online.
    That's okay. Makes me wonder why Zeph couldn't but i am on my way.
    Oh ****, didn't see you wanted to fight Zeph first. No problem but can we fight afterwards?
    Good. Someone else i challenged for Smash has cancelled, how about you? I've not been at my best lately but the scales have to tip in my favour at some point.
    Yeah... I hardly ever play the 3DS version because of it.

Ah, so... We're in the same time zone! Perfect. ^^
    Kind of busy since i'm at work but we will chat later. Zephraxe is a tough Smasher btw, you two should definitely fight some time. It'll be fun.
    Yeah, my hands are just a tad too big for the 3DS.

Okay, sounds good! What time zome are you? I'm gonna guess GMT -5?
    Same here. I sometimes wish I could connect a Wii U Pro controller to my 3DS when I play SSB on it. xD
    I heard you were pretty good from Buuz. I was hoping that maybe we could battle sometime. (On Wii U, of course.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…