• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kirby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now that's lucky! Good thing you picked him up at TRU because he can be a pain in the butt to get. If TRU restocks him I'll be sooooo happy! I refuse to give scalpers my money....I've been hoping all week that Meta Knight would get stocked on Best Buys site, but he hasn't yet. If Villager and Little Mac get restocked in stores after the port strike, I will laugh in the face of every scalper.
    Ah, sweet! That would be cool if I could get Mega Man on Amazon because I'm an Amazon Prime member. I do a lot of my online shopping on Amazon. I'm definitely not shocked Ness and Lucina pre-orders went out just like that. I really want all of the wave 4 amiibos, but I'm making Ness my number 1 top priority. I still regret not pre-ordering Shulk, Lucario, Rosalina and Meta Knight....I'm going to go look on Amiami and see whats posted. Usually every night when I get home I hop on nowinstock.net and I watch the amiibo tracker.
    Sonic, Mega Man and Dedede keep evading me D: My Fox is coming in the mail, it should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Today I bought my little brother a Fox amiibo for his birthday next month. He really wants a Fox amiibo. Yeah, a lot of people in America are actually pre-ordering from Japanese sites. Amiibo hunting is serious business to some people. Hopefully I'm on the internet when wave 4 pre-orders get put on Amazon! I plan on pre-ordering all of wave 4 is possible.
    I think I recall you saying you had Fox already, but Gamestop has Fox available online! I don't know how long it will last, though. Gamestop also has Sheik in-stock as well. Sonic and Mega Man were available online earlier for a few hours, but I wasn't on at the time. :/
    A flash game with all the old kids shows TV people fighting would be awesome.

You could have Mister Rogers, Lamb Chop, Steve, Teletubbies, and so on

Mister Rogers victory quote could be looking at them in blood stained sweater and say "Goodbye Neighbor!"

L.F.D.
    ----------
    14) Most inappropriate member: Kirby (do any of you even know me?).
    ----------
    You caught me.
    Particle Man, Particle Man, doing the things a particle can. What's he like? It's not important, Particle Man. Is he a dot? Or is he a speck? When he's underwater does he get wet? Or does the water get him instead? Nobody knows, Particle Man.
    The bulky-*** Gamepad. I only adopted it ads everyone else who I played local multiplayer with took all the other controllers, so I have adapted to use it I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…