• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey :) My time zone is GMT+1 so any day when you are able to trade in or before the afternoon or I'll be able to stay awake until the middle of the night is fine :D Since I have exams next week it's probably easier to try for the first option, on the weekend maybe? :)
    I started a new job within the same organization at a different location and different people. Pretty cool so far. Playing thru Alpha Saphire a little bit lately now that the job and Holidays are slowing down :)

Yea it was right around the time I found that bird outside and took it to the Wildlife rehab. It's kinda hard to fathom a big oversized bird on your arm lol. Usually they are small and light. Whts the owls condition ? I'm assuming it can't go back in the wild ?
    Hey I jus got on to edit my post. I found my light ball. Thanks tho :). How's the bird Rescue going ?
    I see you're battling, will come offline, once you finish, please vm me so we can trade. I'll be staying online on serebii for 30 minutes to an hour.
    Cool, I'll be comming online now. Sadly, I don't have the razor claw, so I'll buy you the power items you need.
    Hi Varanus I was looking at your shop and saw that you have 6iv Dittos, I was wondering what would you want for one?
    Hello Varanus,

I just saw that you offered me a 6 iv Ditto to start my breeding in pokemon with Since im very new to this I appreciate that greatly. Also what do you mean you breed for your "shop". Just curious.

2122-8459-2013

Is my friend code, I just learned how to do that thanks to another forum member giving me a destiny knot since I beat 6x master contests and fans only gave me berries hah

-- I also sent you a PM :) same message, just didn't know which you use VM or PM
    Ok, I'll send you a razor claw if I have one. I'll be available yo trade almost all day today.
    Thanks! I hope the Zorua I sent had decent IV's, it's a little breeding project I'm working on so I hope it's useful!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…