• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "My friend had to send him from Jotho to here for me. It took a couple days." said Arsen with a smile while enjoying the screen.

The Scizor grabbed the shocked ruby-holding Sableye and smashed her painfully to the ground.
    *lightly taps twice* well, you are right about flavors :) (thanks comrade!) I drink Coke or painkillers, which one would you pick if you were moi? *stares at you with an "obviously Coke" face* I like Orange juice ^^ very yummy, I blend them with skin to make juice! :p *looks at you smiling because you like it too* lol
    (yeah! I don't have Cable, too much junk :s)*softly shakes your head* lol (no problemo! :p) ... I told you I'm a little boy, so I'm a Lamby too! *charges against you because he hates paper balls and gently bumps your feet* (ok, that's random, why I wrote it??)
    :( Sheepy's sad! You didn't! (oh girl ;) you want it so bad and you just pretend you don't)
    (somewhat??)
    ok, sorry :p I spend the day fighting a bill with my Cable provider (caus of cancellation fees and bleh bleh) and then I stopped for Chinese food :p besides that, just doing hw now, listening to music and chatting with a random person :D I wish I had your life, you really enjoy your weekends ^^
    *pokes back*yeah^^*smiles* no way! Coke is good (yeah, call me crazy) but I can't survice without it because of my migraines :p *offers you more*
    (that's why I avoid watching it!) LOL! (*hughs* thanks ^^ you make good point too!) (it's...a Lamby! *runs towards you trying to hit you but just passes beside you*)
    lol! smiles! so what? , did you like my point? :D ...(no thanks! better order pizza :p)
    (lol! ^^ that was funny!)
    oki I'll! but you didn't ask my question X(
    *yawns* I think Sapph is too old for these games lol. Sorry aboot that! ;) I know, I know :p I don't overthink anything. *wonders why* juice? full of chemicals, I rather eat fruit :p but not now *drinks more*
    (sometimes good, sometimes bad :/) *thinks on an asnwer* probably! ^_^ (I always do, thanks!) ^_^ (*nods agreeing* a Sheepy without sheep ears is not a sheepy! *keeps running with a great smile*)
    *suspects that Sapph has memory issues* ok! point for you! *grabs a crayon on a paper and gives it to her* here is your point! (because I'm too lazy to clean! common sense!) oh my!
    ^_^ I know you wouldn't get mad (but I did reply! lol) (invalid line)
    (ok, let me review my sources, but according to what I heard that expression is only good when talking to friends or people younger than you)
    No problem Sapph!
    [ok, at this point this message is becoming like the other ones, don't you mind if we downsize it and use them for less crazy issues? like asking: how was your day? ^^]
    (2)
    1 *you won’t make me dance missy!* I was just kidding ok? *jumps like a crazy kangaroo* stop, please stop!! *stares at you with astonishment* manipulate? What do you mean??
    2 *avoids your eyes blushing* well, your businesses interfere mine! *walks faster looking at her* what do you mean? I don’t like that gaze! *gives a “are you the only one making the rules here” look*…what do you think? *smiles and blinks*
    3 No! because I am the victim here! (you are interestingly crazy! *growls*)
    4 (oh, you are not surprised then, bleh :/ ) ouch, my leg hurts! I fell in a bad position *holds his leg, obviously, duh*
    5 ha, ha and ha! You are so “funny” *facepalms himself*
    6 (moments of sanity! :p ) not a plastic one! Duh! *swings head in desbilief* don’t you realize it’s just a plastic shark? Oh men!...
    7 not to me! ^^ sorry, but I didn’t give you permission to touch me *blinks* so now pay the consequences *pats you with the shark*
    8 *gets closer to you* @_@ do you want more sugar?? Offers you a bowl full of it *randomly laughs*
    (1) you feel me? what am I? a candy? XD lol
    1 Oh yeah! I wish it so bad *smiles* a gun as a bat *shakes head* oh my... your plans to be lazy? eh? ;)
    2 You like swatting my hand? go it again! I'm starting to like it! *laughs!* what? 8D heheee!
    3 *flicks back your arm* hmph? No thanks, I don’t want hugs :p *sticks tongue* I don’t care! *whistles* sorry, I don’t remember
    4 *yawns at the class about plastic* *jumps closer* And I can do it again *stares at you deeply*
    5 lol! XD (angelic? What side of yours is angelic?) oh damn it! *sweats and struggles with the new rope that came from the limbo* Sapph, you are a little cute angel, can you release me, please? *smiles trying to touch your sweet heart*
    6 *keeps nibbling* nopenopenopenope *laughs* and you are my sugar! Lol! XD
    7 That’s your point of view I don’t care! (nice face! Lol… hey! No ribbons! I’m a boy! Listen a boy!! *grunts*)
    8 You can just sit on your chair and let me take care of you (muahaha) a jellyfish…. *throws a plastic octopus with 9 tentacles at you* :D (“it was a promise†bleh bleh *chicken dances at your senseless promise*)
    9 ok, keep the money… you’ll need it to buy new clothes after I decorate them with more paint! *sticks tongue* greedy…
    like what? sorry, I didn't want to make you feel sad. :( well... I'm drinking Coke now to stay awake! :s
    (yep! well, TV works in mysterious ways...) *smiles* (yipee! ^^ I'm a Mareep! Flaffy is kinda naked, no thanks, lol) Thanks! (*runs happy for getting Mareep ears*)
    No my dear, I don't use that word at all ;) trust me ok, you win ^^ salt is more important! (yeah! but I'm not cooking at 3 am, no way! =_=)
    what about 99? lol, jk (btw, you don't need to reply to this line, so I'm saving you work already :p lol)
    (ok :D btw, I read using "do itashimashite" to reply to older people is not polite! :s )
    yep, I can tell when going to Niagara falls, lots of them there ^^ Thank you! oooooohh! I got it oooooh ;) (good! ^^)
    Emerald almost reached Sneasel, by every second getting closer.

Arsen laughed a bit and looks at Caterpie. "Don't worry, you'll see why!"
    lol ;) to do what? *looks at the floor* I know, but I have a ton of homework, assignments, plus job searching, there's no time to rest :s
    (then they are dumb *sticks tongue at them*) ^^ (*more chibi eyes* lol, ok!)
    lol! nope, you talk about banter first, not moi 0:) But pepper makes things spicy ;) (you just made me hungry :p I want a burger!)
    so you are adaptive... ok... *gets ready to write 100 lines* lol too
    (yep, but I can't blame him ^^ yep! I''l read a little bit more to try to talk to you. Arigatou! Sapph-san ^^)
    lol, I know that! Americans are different :p But you know what? it's up to you to make it fun, when I lived alone I'd buy a huge pizza and a cupcake with a candle and spoil myself and dance, being old doesn't mean having boring birthdays (sorry but Ill be always a child at heart, you should be one too ^^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…