• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ohjeezitskim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol family problems eh.

I am getting pushed to get a job, and I want one, but around here that is absolutely nothing, no joke. I have asked around in basically every shop in town, and there are no vacancies. Going to try again in a few weeks or so.
    @Albinodino - haha, thank you. I can't reply on your VMs since they are private? I think lol i have a few variations of it floating around ohjeezitskim, omfgitskim, and used to be ohgoditskim but I had some hassle with some people with that one lol
    You think your replies are late, well...

I am back, and I hope to stay more dedicated than ever to the forums! I have taken a massive Poke-break, I don't think I have even booted one for 3/4 months, and I missed out on ORAS, although I do still plan to get it. RS are still my favourites, so I will get them, even just for nostalgias sake! I am surprised with myself, as I still haven't ruined the plotline or Delta Episode yet, so I hope it stays that way!

Anyway, I am still saving for my PC, and I am so close now, only a few more months and then I can finally build it! I am so excited!

Also, I had work experience this week, and I worked at a Primary School, and I am so tired out now. Little children with snow and 50 litres of water means mess. Lots of mess.

Enough talking about me, and more about you! How are you? Enjoying life?
    Thanks a bunch, good luck with your mons :D I'm gonna breed myself a Contrary Snivy from the Serperior as soon as I'm able xD
    yeah I haven't attepmted to clone in ORAS yet, not entirely sure I want to. Took me 2 days to realize I couldn't clone in XY with those patches so I don't wanna do that again xD
    ah what megastones are they? If they are ORAS exclusive I won't be able to do them since I don't know if I can clone there yet. I clone in XY
    Yeah, I have been slacking recently! I usually reply really quickly, but I know I have about 10 VMs to reply to soon.

Feeling super depressed at the moment, my dog had a seizure and died today )': I cri
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…