• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you! I'm usually decently lucky with hunts being under the odds, but I guess I prove to myself I can do longer hunts if needed! I'll take it as karma for all the times I've been lucky ;D
    Good luck to you too!
    Thank you! I'm so glad that hunt ended - don't think I could've coped with a 6th Budew!
    Wow, thanks man for cheering me up! I'm still trying to get it the only problem is that since it is like four minutes per soft reset I can only do like 10 to 20 soft resets per day. But hopefully it'll shine sooner than later. Thanks!
    Thanks so much! I really hope Dialga goes easy on me - my first two legendaries weren't exactly speedy :x How are your hunts going?
    Hey thanks for the encouragement! It really helps a lot, especially when I feel like this hunt is driving me mad haha
    Thanks! I'm just glad I remembered that I could SR for it and got it before I ever decided to restart my Platinum.
    ^_^ Thank you! I'd expected her to be a lot more coy (or stubborn), but apparently she was getting fed up with encountering me over and over again XD
    Thanks ^_^ The bugger did not want to show himself, but he couldn't hide forever!
    It's okay, I really overreacted to it at the time! That's not a bad idea, though I wanted to get a Buneary to use on my BQ rather than Murkrow because even though I prefer Murkrow, I don't want to evolve it whereas with Buneary I would and therefore it'd make a better addition to my BQ team. I think if it gets to the point where I can't stand the sight of Eterna anymore I've gotten Murkrow, I might switch it over. Thank you for your help though c:
    I didnt notice and it is sad because I had not one, not two but THREE shiny pokemon and I didnt even notice :(
    Thank you :3 posting about it made me feel a lot better about it and I can always find another shiny!
    It's not as bad as I thought! One more Budew might irritate me though, since then I would /fully/ have a duplicate (since there's only 3 pokemon in Budew's evo line) - but I just don't want Eterna Forest to beat me! I really would like to continue with my BQ though and get back to Cranidos xP. And wow, two arduous hunts - wishing you the best on both, since you're daring enough to put up with SRs that long!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…