• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• opps my b lol just work up not thinking right>.>lol if its tonight is fine i wanna test some pokes out on your team so i should have enough time to ev train all of them and lv if you do happen to open:D kinda missed conquer when he opened since i fell asleep>.>oh well always got a next day for that
    you think it would be interesting if you added another diffculty where u had to pick 3 of the same types as the gym leader too battle aswell as a very difficult path that made you use a limited amount of pokes/typing(leader choice)as extremely diffcult i already know one of the leagues already has you use the same team as the gym leader not to sure if any other has you do the others
    So you love art how coincidental I just love it to the fullest its just a great way to express things I even won many awards and trophies in art art competitions how about you
    Hey there how are you ,i can see your warming up to me by accepting my FR thats great thanks alot, i hope i get to know you better while you get to know me better :D
    I remember mine cause it was my first Pokemon team with one member being an Exception as I no longer use Legendaries:
    Swampert, Gallade (Replaces Groudon), Altaria, Brelloom, Ninjask, and Swellow.
    I might try to get a banner made, eventually, with bronzong and dedenne on it and it could say each league respectively by the 'mons.
    I'll have to think more on it :3
    for now I'm gonna enjoy the last of this sunday/weekend before college tomorrow ;A;
    oh!
    if I can I'll stick to the sinnoh breeder and the 'mon for the psychic banner can it be bronzong? :D

though I hope you don't mind, but I probably won't be able to add it to my sig. when i got a sig check they said that anything more would put me over the limit. I might play around with it if you really want it in my sig though :3
    Dawn sweetie...that sounds pretty cute xD
    Sure. I need to wait for the image of Serena's redesign anyways since I dunno when it'll be posted somewhere online here. Judging by her silhouette, if she has that similar stance in her official redesign pic, then I'd like to use my current avatar pic to represent the original Serena in my sig while the redesign will be the 2nd pic. Did you get tyat? xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…