• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They are prolly gonna give her pants and a "badass" jacket XD
    [I really want to trash the hell out of Misty, but I would prolly summon the wrath of 132's essays XD ]
    Yeah, and hopefully they wont ruin her design, like they did to Brnadon in ORAS XD
    [I hate that thread like the plague, it's awful. you did wreck that guy tho XD ]
    Not much. Started shopping for clothes. Going to be leaving in a little over a week on vacation and to India afterwards until second week of March.
    Not to mention no playerking to sum up the episode. I might have to look up Filb.de's pics for the episode in that case :/
    I remember when she used to be so pissed at Paul forgetting her name or pretending like shes not there lol. I miss those moments.

Say, do you have in plans to made up day for Iris, Misty and May as well in future?
    Oh definitely. Dawn did had good personality and background imo liking her bright, girly and overconfident aspect to characters trying to always be optimistic when looking toward future. Though when looking back i think Misty changed much more in emotional aspect feeling like Ash and Brock presence, all those new people, both good and bad situations she went through and struggles left very big impact on her. Becoming more tolerant, compassionate, confident and responsible. Gaining new traits to her personality like pride, playfulness, slight arrogance and understanding toward other problems respectring different opinions. Complimenting well her fiery, smartass, romantuic and girly side.

Not to mention while Dawn past was interesting, i felt Misty had more relatable one. Growing without parents, being berated and disrespected by her older sisters and anyone else having sad childhood. Lacking friends, moral support and parental love or care hauing to manage herself and mature fast.

But dont get me wrong Dawn had qualities which made her stand out on her own, without any doubt.
    Googled "Funny Dawn", most pics were about twilight, but this one was pretty cool too XD

Darn, it's hard finding funny Dawn pictures, she's just too cute XD

I love her pictures with her controling Giratina tho XD
    Well i still think Misty was better and evolved more in personality aspect having very endearing backstory and character. But i wont deny, Dawn was definitely good character having best development out of all girls when it comes to goal /career progression.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…