• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• M18 just got real. XD
    Also Astuhiro Tomioka is the screenplay writer this time around, thus M18 being his first Pokémon Film.
    I watch all of em eventually, since I made it a thing to give reviews and update that list. Although the more boring ones I watch at 1.5 speed or FF (such as Rocket battles sometimes).
    It's on the home page for Serebii. Lugia, Palkia, Giratina, Dialga, Kyurem and Arceus are all in M18. They'll be joining Shining Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon in the featured Legendary list.
    Then off to Daiso! xD
    Oh then shouldn't be too bad. In fact, I don't mind it at all! xD I still hope it grows slightly longer eventually though.
    Look at Pikachu's face in the same frame. We know what happened. Evil Pikachu drained her of her soul xD
    What a coincidence. Looks like we did something at the same time in the opposite faces of the world- taking a shower xD Good luck finding it! xD
    Shoulder length huh? That doesn't sound too bad, at least to see for a while. Is it like the kid Serena's hairstyle?
    LOL that's why I avoid zooming into that picture xD Looks like a female Slenderman. LOL
    Eh. I just got up, had my breakfast and all xD
    Really? How long is her hair? xD That's all I am interested in. LOL
    Yeah. I agree with you 100%

It's just the dang silhouette that got me scared about her redesign. I had thought the writers really went too far.
    We still don't know why she even cut her hair at all. I think it's probably bc of a bad debut for Serena. Maybe she went out in the first round?
    Agreed.
    It was something that was supposedly "leaked" by some magazine or something, but KG warned everyone that well speculating this theory, that it could be false, and it was. Good riddance, theory! XD

He and 2 other YT users, Tyronethegod3 and Dein were discussing what could lead into Serena changing her design and are wondering maybe if she actually lost during the first stage ala Dawn's latter contests in DP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…