• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem! :) I was a bit busy myself till now. Hahah.

Yep. Kuala Lumpur. Nice to meet you too! I am Srini, but I suppose that isn't much of a revelation xD Oh you're from Turkey? that's awesome because I had a friend from Turkey too! there are a lot of people from the Middle East in Malaysia, and in my university. Hahah I see you love Amour. I am a huge Amour fan myself! And that's great! I'm sure you'll really like my fanfic :) It is midterm season for me too xD But thankfully, I have a short break coming up soon for Chinese New Year. And I would love to read your fanfic when you release it. Do notify me when you do

I know right? It was simply fantastic! I actually loved that scene where she just knelt down and hugged Fennekin in front of the whole crowd. It was really heart rending.
    Not at all. Glad to make friends :) I am Srini, from Malaysia. I'm glad you like my comments. Just in case you are interested, I have also written a fanfic, the link for which is available in my signature. :) Don't worry. We can see the raw episode about 5 hours from now.
    Sure whynot xD
    I like it.
    Yeah they both seem to be really similar to me. Serena's going to cut her hair in the next episode though.
    O sorry now received your message after I sent mine, o really 3:25 am the time by me is 9:27 pm lol .
    You didn't feel slightly disappointed as to how the episode wasn't exactly what you expected and its your join date ?
    XD true it really was great even though it wasn't whatbi expected but non the less great . I was even confided when ibsaw ash digging then realised it was a variety of berries ha
    I think their I cute and unique couple and of course we'll expect major development on Serena's side mostly by the way did you see today's episode ?
    O ok I haven't played it yet to but I won out X ,wow your pretty busy I don't think I can handle all that pressure unless you have a passion for it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…