• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah that's the kind of snow we have here too :/ Same, in the 5 years I've lived here for, school never closed due to it.

Nah, haven't played much tbh, and I have a nuzlocke on AS. If I do decide to pick up the pace that is...
    I'm a big movie guy so yes I have heard of all of those. I saw Big Hero 6 twice (I've always been a big Disney fan). I refuse to see watch Mortdecai. I doubt Sirperas has started but I'm almost to Nimbasa City with Pignite, Leavanny, and Golbat.
    I really thought I responded to this. Sorry. Work mostly. I have to go in and work a half day tomorrow as well. May go see Jupiter Ascending after that. Sirperas and I were thinking of playing through B2/W2.
    It rains here too... and it snows. Not like, beautiful, 'White Christmas' snow, just really shitty snow... Ugh :(
    So I just finished my new UU team. I tried to cover any type weakness and common threats in the tier. Mind you, I'm new to ORAS UU, so I may not be aware all the current threats. Would you be willing to help review my team? I would appreciate some critique.

Is their any type weakness or threats I can't cover? Do you think my Pokémon have good synergy? Thanks for your help.
    Heatran UU? Haha. Maybe gen 7, but probably not.

I don't know the UU tier, unfortunately. In fact recently I haven't been doing competitive at all.
    Thanks.

Terrakion has alright defensive synergy, but it's not really bulky enough to make a good switch. I don't even know xD
    Just been busy really. Btw, my mum's back home now (after 8 months in hospital). She's still in a bad way but it's good to have her home.

I have no UU experience :p
    But yeah sure. I'll take a look at your team, at least.
    Go for it then. Just beware of Serperior's low coverage. If you run out of Leaf Storms, you're doomed.
    Since you enjoy bulky offense, I would recommend Serperior or M-Pidgeot. Mind you, most of your choices aren't too bulky.
    Nope. :p Atm I'm relaxing near a fire. I guess this weekend I'm (probably) going to sleep over at a house I haven't been to since March, and that's pretty cool.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…