• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Miss Alexis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The female Moon Ball Absol: Mega Horn, Baton Pass, Play Rough & Sucker Punch is no problem, however, the 5 female starters with their HA are a problem seeing as HA only has a 50% chance to pass and seeing as getting a female I only have a 12.5% chance out of 100%. I would not mind breeding you females without their HA but I know you want their HA so unless you're willing to accept male HA starters I'll need you to pick other mons please though if I do breed a HA female starter you can have her in the place of the male one but the odds are not likely I'm afraid. As for Absol, I can make her with 5IVs and have either Jolly or Adamant nature, what do you want me to do with her?
    Thanks heaps for the trade as well! You have a lot of mons I'm interested in tbh - I just didn't want to flood you with a huge trade since I'm new and all. XD I swing by your shop real soon! :3
    I so am! XD just going to get your mons ready and then I'm going to head online. :3 I'll add your FC now and I'll meet you in-game?
    Happy Valentine's day to you too! X) Cool, thank you! :) The GOTT has me busy but I should be able to get to trading with you in a few days. I'll contact you when I'm able to do the trade, eta I believe will be this coming Tuesday for when I can do the trade but we'll see.
    EDIT: I don't believe you told me which mons you wanted in exchange?
    I was honestly surprised at that team. The team I was using worked fantastic in every other battle I went in.
    Hey, we need to battle soon in ORAS. I have a new team ready. We need to set up a time in advance though, I can tell you're busy...
    sorry about that haven't had a chance to breed it been busy with work and the trade shop request that has been taking some time with one i had to rng 4 times on my black for someone because of hp and egg moves ._.
    I'm online now, if you'd like to trade. As a reminder, my X IGN is Ski, and it's my bred Snivy for a Meloetta.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…