• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Caterpie blinked slowly at Arsen's question. "Pii pi-piiiiii!" (Well, I never fl-eeeeek!) The bug didn't have a chance to finish his reply; Skarmory shot into the air the second Arsen gave the word, screeching in flight. Caterpie squealed as he tried to hang onto Arsen's shoulder, his heart pounding rapidly both out of excitement and fear.

Ayumi and Sneasel watched as the group soar through the sky and into the distance. She sighed when they were out of sight. "I wonder how things will go from here..." she said quietly. Her partner shrugged in response, and flinched at the movement. Ayumi patted his head with a small smile, knowing he wouldn't dream of being carried. "Think we should follow now?"

Sneasel thought for a moment. He was concerned for Emerald, but knew she was a fighter. As he thought about it, though, whatever happened between the two trainers while he was busy with Zeel seemed to effect Arsen to some degree, and so, the duel-type ended up shaking his head. "Snea..." (Eh...)

Ayumi nodded. "Agreed. A bit later then." With that, she sighed, kicking back against a tree with Sneasel following.

It didn't take long at all before Skarmory spotted the roof of the Pokémon Center. He screeched again as he landed.
    Better be lucked up because.... YOU NEXT IN LINE TO GET FUKED UP! JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS! *Conkeldurr and Machamp rock with me*

WE ARE THE MUSCLE BAND!
    Poiltoad: Hahaha! Try the stone.

Me: Ok. *puts the stone on a necklace and then puts the necklace around my neck*.... Hmmm... *mega evolves with.... FUKING MUSCLES!

Politoad:..... OMG! *she blushes and faints*
    Me: *grabs a stone with a rainbow pattern* FOUND IT POILTOAD! MY MEGA STONE! *Falls back into waterfall*

Poiltoad: GOOD JOB! :) *she jumps in the waterfall and hugs me as we both fall down*

Me: Umm.. Ok...
    *pokes* This is fun!

It's ok. :3
    Btw, there's another fact:
    I didn't say anything until I was about 5 for 6...
    *pokes you back* I'm bored, Kevin. ._.

Sure
    1. I'm autistic
    2. I wear glasses
    3. I'm an insomniac
    4. I'm married to Link <3
    5. I kinda like biting things. Including people
    6. I have a fear of mannequins
    7. I still sleep with plushies (haters gonna hate)
    8. I hate trucks
    9. [I have suicidal cuts on my arms]
    10. I'm a pirate
    .... Hello... Just getting my skin damp... *drinks some of the waterfall water* Hehehe... Hmmm... Let me try this again.... *under the waterfall and closes my eyes and relaxes, then I open my eyes* WATERFALL! *I start climing the waterfall*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…