• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow, you'd do that! thats fantastic, id love one. And if i ever get some pp up/maxes their yours (most likely yes). I have your FC already too
    BR i believe all the cool kids make it stand for "Battle Ready". I have a bunch i dont use laying around. There level 50 with appropriate natures/evs/battle item/and ability. And i feel bad now cuz i used the 3 pp ups i got from rebattling ace trainers today on leaf storm for my contrary serperior.lol
    Ah since i dont have any of those how about some BR pokes? I also notice since ur breeding a lot, perhaps you have a reject laying around that you dont need? Been dying to get ahold of one of these.
    cool! I heard about those dive ball ones. Thanks and i also appreciate that. I also get some pokemiles in return which are good since ill eventaully want to get a bunch of rare candies through it. Thanks again and enjoy!

EDIT: OH wowie, a lefties! Those are very rare, you sure thats ok? If you ever need it back just pm me.
    okay okie doke, now just i just have to switch on over to my y version and equip them onto to two random pokes
    Nothing in particular, just felt like helping someone out. Lemme know which timezone/times you are available. Im USA NY Gmt-5
    Oh okay, the reason why i ask is because I had some that i dont need. If your in ever need of them ill be around
    Yes, your talking chomper as in "The land before time" right? Those were epic ehn I was a kid, Got #5 the mysterious island for christmas as a kid.
    Ur in luck. I'm breeding them right now each with at least 5IV and 4 egg moves in addition to HA of course. Wanna swap for an ha luxury ball sentret?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…