• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. M-Szicor allows us to run another Psychic or Ghost type. Do you have a set for him? here's the set I want to run:

Scizor @ Scizorite
    Ability: Light Metal
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    Impish Nature
    - Defog
    - Roost
    - Bullet Punch
    - Knock Off

I also like the idea of Giratina. It removes hazards and beat MMX.Why origin form though? Altered is more bulky.

I think that Deoxys-D should be our final Member. It's an amazing lead Pokémon and can quickly throw down hazards. Even though it has a Dark weakness, it's meant to support early game. Here's the set:

Deoxys-Defense @ Mental Herb
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Calm Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Spikes
    - Taunt
    - Thunder Wave
    Those were the sets I had in mind. For a steel-type, still can't decide. Jirachi can support with SR, U-turn, and Wish. Wish would allow us to run Pokémon that don't have auto-recovery, but has another weakness to Dark. While Aegislash counters MMX, he's also weak to dark. I'm still undecided about which one?

How is Lugia beaten by MMX? Lugia has Aeroblast, remember?
    Yeah. Defensive Xerneas is go. I was considering Steel as well. M-Szicor is a great partner with Xerneas, but I'm concerned with how well it can function in Ubers. Or other options are Jirachi, M-Mawile, and Aegislash. Which one do you way to run?
    We'll test with both. I'm concerned about SR, so I'll test Pressure first, since it's more effective in the long run and can quickly wear down the low PP moves of Ubers.

I agree that a Dark-type is our best option. I'm thinking of running Arceus-Dark. It provides us with strong bulk with also giving us an offensive presence. Yveltal is SR weak and Darkrai is too frail. I do want to avoid running P-Groudon. While it is bulky and can support with SR and T-Wave, I feel other pokémon can fulfill it's role better. Also, the entire has an answer to P-Groudon.
    Shet sorry my parents told me to stop using the computer but if you're still available hopefully I can later tonight .-. Arghhhh if not then tomorrow sometime
    If you can battle now then I'm available, if not then I can battle from around 4pm tomorrow although I'll have some homework so maybe 5-6ish
    It is a Zelda game. It's weird. You have 3 days to beat the game and you are constantly resetting the clock to do so.
    Why Roost over recover? Roost removes our flying type. Here's the set I want to use:

Lugia @ Leftovers
    Ability: Multiscale / Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Roost
    - Toxic
    - Whirlwind
    - Aeroblast

I can't decide between Pressure or Multiscale. I'm leaning towards Pressure since it's more consistent. As for partners, I'm thinking Xerneas, since it removes Dark types.
    Okay sorry I couldn't battle on Wednesday, some of my parents friends came down from somewhere and they stayed until like 9pm :/ when can you battle tomorrow?
    Well they stick 4 massive needles in your mouths at different times and then use these metal things to pull your teeth out :| I have a few friends who have had the same thing too. So you've never had to have braces?

Ah well I'm not sure since I can't predict when exactly my parents will allow me to use the computer I'll take a stab at 6pm but don't be surprised if I can't make the battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…