• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hehe... you did it again ^^
    it's ok, this place is full of nice people to talk to. Release Goodra!? why??? Thta would be a terrible mistake! :s, I agree... I hope these are just rumours, Ash has (so far) a very strong team for the league!
    Hahahaha!!! I will!! No, I dnt really write!!! But ive read a lot!!! Nah i completely agree.. BW was a disgrace to poke-kind!! There's been some rumors around that adh is gonna release goodra!!! I sure hope as that blob as power to match a dragonite... After he caught goomy i started believing in a league win!!!
    No problem dude ^^
    you better talk to more people, I wouldn't even stand talking only to myself, lol :p
    My health is not so good (you know, lack of sleep studying and other issues) I can't wait for this week to be done to watch some anime or do something more entertaining for my brain :s
    I do like reading them! :D have you wrote some?
    I think we have to give them another chance (after that disaster called BW -sorry if you disagree-), XY even without hints is way better than the previous saga, now we have a love subplot and Ash getting stronger pokemon! Yeah Amour ftw!!
    hahahaha!! im flattered!! :D This tread really is a big distraction during mids..... Still, it seems like im being drawn to this place... Cnt stay away... Even though i dnt post much! :D
    hehe! I'm good, but I'm in mid terms so I can't post as much as I can
    the thread needs more cool people like you :) considering some others are freaking out and afraid Amour is downfalling.
    Hi dude! ^^
    Just wanted to say thanks for your comment on the Amour thread :)
    tbh I've received many PM's of people complaining about pessimism on the thread.
    We need more cheerful people like you posting. Thanks again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…