• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
The Great Butler

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was not revealed in the cast list, no. This was during one of those periods where many of the actors would be listed just with their name rather than name AND role, but either way the two grunts were voiced by actors who had other roles they were credited for that episode (Pokeani says they were Kiyotaka Furushima and Ikue Ohtani), while Saturn didn't actually speak.

The summary didn't hint at anything either.
    Hey. Sorry I missed your last message, college classes and internships are eating up a lot of my time. What's up?
    March 13th-15th.
    Early, major updates like that tend to coincide with Corocoro release dates.
    She seems to be going in that direction right now, she seems more focused on her goal instead of Ash/doing nothing. I guess the new redesign will hopefully show that she's becoming her own character that's focused on her goal.
    Yeah I know what you mean, I didn't watch it at all myself.
    Good, I would have hated that she had to forget everything for some pointless amour plot as that's what it seems like. I'd rather they just made her more and more into a May or Dawn type of character tbh, who's more focused on her goal more instead of trivial stuff like crushes, not that I'm against amourshipping completely, I just think that it shouldn't overshadow her character development at all.
    What are the chances of Paul returning sometime in XY? I heard that one of the animators, Iwane or whatever his name is, mention something about Paul returning last year.
    Alright thanks, will check those out.
    btw what do you think of Serena's Showcase goal? I think it fits her well and she's really the only reason why I'm still watching XY. That redesign makes me nervous though.
    Yeah I did watch the dub, though I did find the soundtrack of it on youtube, still too short imo.
    Yeah I know about the dub music problems :/
    I guess the only good thing about the dub is that it's easier to follow what's going since I think reading subtitles takes away the concentration from what's actually happening to what's being said. Though for some reason it's harder to understand Team Plot Device and their damn rhymes.
    Serena is the other only good thing about it, her va really is talented.
    I checked out part of the movie after class, was surprised that part of the sinnoh gym battle theme was in the Diantha vs Wilkstrom scene, hope they release a longer version of it in the anime sometime.
    That bad huh? Yeah, other than Serena and Ash getting a Goodra, everything seems to be uninteresting to me. Bonnie is ok too, but she can't carry the series like Serena can imo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…