• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• same here, but I do want a good nature. as long as it main stat(s) are near max then I don't care. but it just I try the Wifi tower and I get even get pass the first rank because either it EV train Infernape or it EV Train Uder like Zapdos or the lake trio.
    hi I like your sig. I agree with it but I do EV train but I only doing it to my favorite just because I have bad luck without leveling up with EV training and sometime I get a Espeon with a Adamant nature or a pokemon with the wrong nature.
    I know right?

I am so ticked at GPX+ right now for no good reason, the event got me to watch the first movie, and no I am into the clone pokemon, and that got me to watch the Mewtwo Returns and then I now have a fic idea -_-
    Im still going to win :p

*hugs* All shell do is watch TV and Ill be on the computer...

OMG, Send me the link when its up!
    I am great, my Mewtwo is about half way to hatching my egg on GPX+.... and I am going to get my Shiny Charmander before you get your Shiny Totodile..... and I have to watch my little sister today D:

Hbu?
    can we be friends we share 1 thing so far shiny entei card entei is my soul mate

pokemon.

I was playing either gold silver or crystal late one night almost given up almost fell

asleep I woke up there was entei!

I was surprised now with heart gold silver soul I have to catch all three again oh

well I did it once I can do it again.

Long as it doesnt take me 3 years again to do it Im getting both games it cost 150

casue yen is so high.

But probably cheaper if i reserve them and for each game i get three pokemon

figurines is that cool or what ^_^
    D: School alredy D: I start after Labor Day :x

Meh, saw my bestest Step-Cousin in the world last weekend and I had a long week due to Family Vacation :x
    thats fine.

ok, so a swordmaster with long, green hair and just black clothes. And my country's main color is going to be Aqua/blue.
    Since Tougen is tundra I'll use blues and whites. So many kinds of blues to choose

Main Color of your Dragon (since you're going to be a Wyvern Lord some day): Sky Blue
    Second color of your Dragon: Royal Blue
    Main Color of your armor: White
    Second color of your armor: Cyan
    Main Color of your weapon's blade: *lance* White
    Your country's main color (Example: Daein's color is black): Blue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…