• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep. We joked about how three years from now when we're all 21 (the 4 of us who went to her had already had our 18th birthdays in December or January), we could all go to Vegas to, do 21-year-old stuff. (If you know what I mean). That sucks, I kinda feel sorry for your friend though that his family is such trash that you couldn't even go to his house.
    Oooh a reaction from Ash himself defending Serena would have been a huge score in terms of Amourshipping I guess. I think the writers decided not to go overboard with the hints lol.
    Well, I'm glad this party was fun and fulfilling despite being small and short. That is a little too over-the-top to me. I get that they may have been on a tight budget, but that's a little harsh for both the kid and the guests.
    Yeah, I think it's wise not to.
    It is better when it's free, just like everything else! :D (Sushi is expensive everywhere outside Japan.)
    (Maybe...)
    You were complaining about how I made you hungry. And we were at a sushi place when we celebrated, I just happened to be invited.
    Haha yeah :)
    [I mean don't the movies have no effect on the show anyways? Even if something like that did end up happening, I doubt that it would carry over to the actual show itself and affect it there. :/ my god.]
    Anyways, finally got around to seeing the new episode. Pretty good imo, loved the intro and especially that part where Jessie commented on her new design :3
    No no, you have to work everyday!! No holidays for you. jk :D
    Wow XD when did Platane win his election?? I thought he was still investigating mega evolution...
    Hm... you can actually rob it, it knows only Thunderbolt, Iron Tail... So you may use Hawlucha to counter it :D *Secretly calls Jessie: Hey looks like it's time to catch Pikachu*
    Yep I can't stand another gang other than Team Rocket ):( It's up to us to clear such nuisance :|
    Oops that's typo again :/ I mean like Joy :D Yeah yeah, Jessie has the same class as Lyndsay Lohan. Alright, I shouldn't really learn from you :S jk
    Lol, I was just came back from my friend's 18th birthday celebration. We were all in our natural out-of-control states at that moment. It's fun to let it out sometimes.
    Oh I see then.
    That's true. The thread could use some happiness and optimism for a change.
    [Every time there's like a small idea or a CoTD or even flat out THEORIES lots of people in the thread immediately turn pessimistic :l I think it reached it's lowest point where everyone said that Amour would die down when people began predicting that Ash was gonna get kissed on the cheek by a main character in the new movie xD]
    Hopefully it doesn't come to that :3
    [Anyways, what's going in with the Amour thread? Too much pessimism lol]
    C'mon, everyone has that side to them. We just get better at hiding it in public as we get older.
    Okay, then I'll be quiet. I see, that's interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…