• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chibi_Muffin

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why not say somethin like
    "EAT THIS"
    its confrontational, confidence-showing and best of all, no one can accuse you of being a tough cookie! plus you're not even a cookie ur a cupcake
    Understandable. I really hope people are able to fix it :(

I basically know the pain, I lost Black 2 for 2 years. And look how that turned out, Chibi. I'm sure your problem gets fixed at the least expected time^_^
    Awwww, sad that Nintendo UK couldn't help.

Wow, that is pretty cool you're going to contact Game freak HQ :3
    Haha, I'm pretty sure making games isn't the only thing they are doing.

Also, now some good news. Yesterday I found my DSi with pokémon Black 2 inside! I lost my DSi more than 2 years ago! So it was epic I found it back when I was searching for a Wii Mote to play Mewtwo in Smash with Code. ^w^
    Ah, well, there goes that option then, haha^_^

I wonder what the cause of the corruption was, though. I also once had an corruption. My batteries died in the middle of a saving. Luckily I saved 4 times before on the same spot, so my game was able to go back to a previous save.
    I kinda feel like a game should keep the previous two saves, so it has something to go back to.

I hope at the least they are able to tell you what caused it.

Huzzah! (I probably should fight alonside Maxie more. Lately I'm using Mega Sharpedo a lot, so a Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt combo would be funny. And yes, Team Magma/Aqua really show us that they have turned good, instead of just disbanding and forever gone.)
    Talking about the Battle Maison. I love it that you can get Wally's battle theme to play in the battle resort, I love that song so much.
    That's why I'm recommending Sacred Stones, it's not that difficult(And emulators allow you to save at any moment, so there's that, haha) But yeah, Awakening is kinda like an updated Sacred Stones, a lot of things that first appeared in Sacred stones, like World Map and Branching Promotions, come back in Awakening. And Awakening adds the bonus of your own Avatar.

I hope there will be an solution Chibi, I really hope it for you :)

With me^_^ (I also enjoy the partners, they are quite strong and have good pokemon, I usually choose Steven as partner, but at times he really makes poor decisions :p)
    You haven't? Want me to recommend one? If you are okay with emulators, Sacred Stone is a great one to get started with, it's really beginner friendly, because you can also grind for when enemies may get too difficult^_^

Oh wow, you send it to nintendo? That is some rock hard dtermination you have there chibi! You absolutely deserve to get that save file back! And when you get it back, shall we have some team battles through The Battle Mansion to celebrate it? ^w^
    Maybe by the time I have my Slurpuff ready, haha^_^
    Yeah, I'm sure there will be many many more years ;)
    Thank you^_^ And I haven't really thought about nick name for it actually. Hmm, maybe Gaius from FE Awakening? That seems appropiate.

Oh my, that is the most awful time for a corruption Chibi. That's horrible :(
    I hope you manage to beat that darn corruption, don't stop fighting back!
    Hey Chibi! I'm planning on training a Slurpuff! I recently saw a video of one with Drain Punch and Belly Drum, and it seemed awesome! (Slurpuff was always awesome, of course^_^)
    I'm telling you this, well, because Slurpuff is kinda your thing, haha^_^

This is that video in question. It's an MLG-parody video, so if you can't stand those videos, don't watch it :p
    But it showcases how much damage a slurpuff can do.

Enough about Slurpuff. How are you doing Chibi? ^w^

Also, last sunday, Code and I have been togetehr for 4 years :3
    Oooh, mocks D:
    Good luck!

Yes, Big Hero 6 was great! The art style was fantastic and BAYMAX :D :D
    Two best characters for me; Baymax and Wasabi. And you?
    Yup of course, *fistbump* balalalala
    Awesome! Finally we've had a sunny day, I had forgotten what it was like. Sadly I wasn't outside in the nice weather, I was watching Big Hero 6. Weather alright where you are? Done anything nice recently?
    Well, something just happened to bright my day. Code is collecting Amiibo's. She already has Bowser and Pit, and she just came home with a Kirby^_^

She asks me to open the boxes, because when she opens them, she wrecks them, but I'm able to make them open in a way that they are reusable.
    Not really actually. Code is having her internship. And I only really have fun when she is with me, otherwise I pretty much bore myself. All I have done today is watching a Let's Play of Mother 3. Which, yes, is fun, but something just inside me tells me I'm wasting my time :p (Awesome!)

And how are you doing, Chibi? ^_^
    I gotcha. ^^ Have you played the Layton vs. PW crossover? That's another one I still need to play. I want to play Investigations eventually, it's just a matter of when I'll get to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…