• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you my good man!

Once again, I hope everything goes well with your life plans and future ^_^ I'm sure you will do great.
    I finally manage to catch hold of a slot in your shop. YAY!! :p

Also, am I allowed to ask for two banners? If not, I'm extremely sorry for putting two, you can cut off the second one. :p
    Thank you very much :) I can't express how great it is :) It was definitely worthy of its patience
    Thanks again :)GL in everything you do
    Hi SM! :D
    it's been a while since I last talked to you, sorry 'bout that D:
    I hope you're doing well! and staying warm!
    Wow, that is actually similar to my own times, mine usually take about an hour. I guess you just get more done in that time.
    Damn, my banners are usually 15 max. I should probably start taking some more time while making them. How long does a banner usually take you to make?
    Definitely design, then. I'm just kind of upset that I didn't get anything out of it, as I need some extra money right now for something that comes out next month.

Well, the lens flares I see on my version can't produce things like these two, so I was just wondering because they really do bland in with your banners. I just love the way your banners have turned, the style looks amazing. I'd like to be able to implement a few here and there in my banners as well, after I test them to make sure it blends well, of course. Other than that, I have one more question; how many layers do you usually have per banner? Every time I see your art come out, it looks like there are more and more little things incorporated in the background.
    Hey Sworn, I was wondering if you still were offering wallpapers <.> I was gonna request one and there are no more in your shop ;^;
    Well, you're not technically allowed to receive money for a job in America unless you're a certain age, which I believe is 16. There are a few exceptions, like working at McDonald's at 14. As for which, it is an organization, and I made some of the art that they will be using on their brochures, posters, website, etc. I believe that is design, but I could be wrong.

Also, I keep wondering how you have all of those bursts of light on your banner. Are they some sort of specialized lens flares? They look really nice, so I was wondering if you could show me how to apply them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…