• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pikachu52
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's good to be skeptical about such things. Normally I would be in the same boat. However, the logos, along with the website url that just links back to Pokemon.com right now have me pretty convinced. Pokemon Gray and Delta Emerald may have been trademarked, but they didn't come with high quality logos the day before a major Pokemon announcement. Also, Gray and Delta Emerald were obviously linked to existing games in some way, as it was Game Freak insuring they had room to work. Sun and Moon are oddly random and specific. So unless Game Freak is trying to trick us on purpose, I think it's going to happen. I guess we'll know either way in seven and a half hours.
    I'M FREAKING OUT! GAME FREAK's TAKING MY IDEA!

On a more serious note, this has me very excited. I'm convinced we will get something, as getting a logo alongside a trademark is unprecedented. I have this big giant theory on how the games will turn out and how they'll work. Basically I'm thinking its Gen 6.5, we start of in a new region with a story heavily influenced by Kalos, perhaps this region is the one that fought Kalos in the Kalos War, and Team Flare is somehow involved. We get new legendaries as cover Pokemon. Then once we beat the Champion we travel to Kalos and have a second story, this one based on Zygarde. My thoughts are better explained/justified in a post I recently made on my website. Check it out if you're interested.
    Thanks, I'm glad you noticed. I'm going all out the coming month for the anniversary.
    Yes I did because you agreed with me about Pikachu being mouse-like, specially when you taught that guy about the difference between a rat and a mouse.
    I know now pluse I commented on diffrent things I did not know I posted 3 times in a row as I was looking at diffrent pages
    Thank you! I'm flattered. Thanks for the friend request :O

i had no idea people liked my posts, i thought i was being annoying half the time
    [Just a heads up, if you're the last person to reply to a thread but you want to say more, don't make a new post. Use the edit button.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…