• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Things were better ran, less members were idiots, etc. After D/P's release, judgement day fell over SPPf and SPPc. If you were here during 04/05, you'd know how things were a bit better back then.
    Aww thank you very much, Profesco! ^_^ Its very nice to see you appreciate it =) I'm more than happy to add you to my group of friends, especially with how nice its been talking to you lately.
    Well, back in 04 I lurked here a lot and had a few conversations in the chatrooms. I never really had the time to join the forums, as I was moderating offthechain (it's a music site that shut down) during the time, and found the place pretty interesting. Aside from cRMT, the forum, as a whole, was much more intelligent than the cesspool it is today.

Then, around late 05, I saw they had a CA-based pokemon club. I joined it and met Greg (PsiUmbreon) in person a bit after that. Ever since then, eh, I never really cared about this place. I never took this place seriously, from the beginning (as I'm sure everyone can obviously see) tbh, and mainly just pop in here to see what's new now-a-days.
    Hi. I've been on the forum for a short time and I think you're good at expressing your opinions without having to yell and rant about it, like some mods, which is something to be admired. So how's life?
    Thank you. I sent you a friend request on the grounds that, on this forum, you were one of the few that were on my "good" list, per se, from the start. Always did mean to talk to you, aswell, so this seemed like a better time than any other, lol.
    An article in your school bulletin doesn't count, Babs 8P

Well... at my school, every second teacher has had a published work of some description xD.
    I thought you would remember me! Back when I was Zigzagoon Breeder I would always be in the debate forum! I think that's enough!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…