• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah i see well thats good ill join tomorrow sincei havent read all the areas yet but once i do ill fill out an application to join hoping to get more battles more or less that arent fix to once thing
    Hello, I see, the green light is back next to your name? :p

Anyways, do you happen to have an extra Diancie? I do not have anything to give you back. I can breed something if you want though.
    Heyvl everyone on my new phone atm so can't answer everyone back but just checking up. I am fine if anyone has been with wondering.I will answer back tommorow it seems I have got sick again -_-
    Oooh, nice! I'll check it out later today ^^ AP-Z is getting me a HA Snivy and a Buneary (I really like the Mega Evo) so I've got a nice start :D
    fairy just wanted to find out about your guild exactly since the others told me i could get more battles in fi i join wanted ot find out exactly how many battles a day id get(just a estimate)and how frequently do u have tournaments wanted to ask the head sicne i figure ull be able ot give me full info
    oh i understand! I haven't been on much either. so many other things occupying my time.
    and yea a break from serebii is alwasy nice.

oh! and we can just drop that whole counter team stuff between me and burner. I wasn't having a very good day that day and my sour attitude clouded my judgment a little bit.
    Ok, I shall get to breeding her asap, though I'd rather hold off till you've gotten mine ready so it won't take up space in my game and incase you get her else where. So, let me know once you've bred the Weedle and have the other mons I requested in your giveaway thread ready and I'll breed yours asap then. "Ah funny story", haven't you heard, tis the season. xD (Colds)
    Hey FairyWitch, sorry I didn't get back with you sooner, caught a cold, then life happened and I finally remembered to check back here. Anyway, ok, do you still need the 5IV female fast ball Pichu or were you wanting something else for the mon I requested?
    Hey Fairy, it's Aranox :) I've been gone for a long time, but I'm gonna be back and more active in Pokemon again for the forseeable future :>
    I managed to slip in a name change in the last name change thread, but I've been really busy irl, but now that that's over I treated myself to Alpha Sapphire :D
    oh crap how did I never respond lol.
    how are you? :D
    also the front page needs an update xD still lists willie as the psychic leader.
    as far as the leader sig goes i'd just like the sinnoh breeder and bronzong on it :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…