• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but I just thought I'd stop by to say hi! :D Lol I logged into my account for the first time in like 2 years. How are you doing?
    Yes I'm actually going to resume updates this Thursday when my fic turns five years old! I'm pretty excited to start again, I've already got three new chapters written so far and this time I hope to be better with my updating :p I'm looking forward to hear what you think!
    Hey old friend! Not sure if you're still on these forums or not but I'm going to be lurking around here a bit. Hope I can see you around here too, for old times sake. :p

Merry belated/early Christmas to you too! :D
    Well, I'm still trying to find a school to get into. I'm not a very lucky person. :( Plus, I got to see some family members I haven't seen for a very long time. Overall, I'm doing okay.
    Fair enough, hope to see you there.

I was just checking this place, like I always do when I have been away for a long time (this time vacation). You never know if any friend gave you a message or something. I barely posted anything the last year though.

Take Care!
    awesome, looking forward to your review! =D
    but i should warn you, it's not as long as a chapter as the previous one, so the length of the chapter won't make up for the time i haven't updated lolz.

i would start working on the new chapter now, but I'm still thinking about what Christmas presents everyone's going to give and get =___= thought about it all night, and came up with nothing >< ah well, hopefully it'll hit me soon

lol so what's making your summer suck and rock?
    hey Mark! long time no see!
    I'm even later in responding to your wall message =___=
    after being awol for like... ever... i finally updated my fic...
    it's a miracle i tell you lol
    Hi shadow, what's up?

Did you have a good summer time so far, and what are your thought on the next football (and college XD) season?

Much love, an old friend
    Hi! =D Yes, but I missed an extra "far", iirc. Anyway the banner credit goes to Sweet May, I didn't make it ;) She does a great job at making banners, tbh.
    its ok

I had a really bad day... I ended up drawing pokeshipping fan art to calm down lol... thats something I haven't done in forever...
    Wow! Thank you so much! You don't know how much it means to get a nice review.

BTW, I'm sorry this is so late, but I was lame and thought that I posted this... but I didn't. Sorry!

I'm not too thrilled with the first chapter, to be honest. But I'm really excited to post the rest of the story.

Cate
    haaaaai :D I've been awesome! Just recently finished college~ got a few more weeks of high school and then wooh, here comes summah! BD
    Oscar votes are going great, and yep, got yours ^^ Just finished counting all of them in fact. I never realized how much work it was to handle the oscars, you did them wonderfully last year :)

and yeah, I love the convos we used to have XD If I wasn't going away this summer, I would so love to have some more :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…