• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you order the Neptunia skinned PS4 that you linked to a while ago? You hyped for P5? August would be sweet, and probably the best time for it to release.
    Would streaming be affected? The Order 1886 is a very dark and muddy game, but it's even moreso while remote-playing. Wouldn't want to experience that 2000 screen. P3/FES or P3P? P4 let you control your party members rather than be forced to deal with the AI.
    I see. So would the OLED be one of Uncharted's problem? There's some great locales, but I found the game as a whole looking not that great, something just slightly better looking than an iOS game that has ambition but doesn't have that big of a budget. Everything has an unnatural shiny look to it. Have you tried P3/4 on higher difficulties? You need to buff/debuff.
    I like to play my 3DS while it's charging because it gives the brightness and extra setting. Maybe if I actually play the Vita Slim, I can compare it to the 1000, but decreased brightness is a turn off for me either way. I've barely used the Vita's cameras. It's serviceable, but your phone most likely is already a much better choice. I played Digimon Adventures Decoded on the PSP, but the combat turned me off. Since the 3DS version is just a port with a bit more features added in, I'd assume the gameplay is relatively the same. The one on Vita though is more like Persona 3 and 4's combat. Persona with Digimons? Heck yeah I'm in.
    Do games still look good even if everything's a bit darker? Even in Youtube videos, there's such a huge difference between brightness and image quality of the 1000 and 2000. There are some indie games I like, like Rogue Legacy and... I guess that's it. I still download every free PS+ indie game, but I only play them once or twice then never again. Personally sick of 90% of them being 2D platformers. They are co-funding localizations. Yakuza 5 is getting a localization is the only big one so far, but baby steps are fine. I'm importing Digimon Story Cybe Sleuth, but I still went to Twitter to ask @giocorsi to help localize it. That's one Vita game that needs to be localized. They're also co-funding the PS4 version of Persona 5, and helped fund Street Fighter V which is why it's not going to be on Xbone.
    A Vita 3000 would be great. Maybe phase out the 1000 Models, and only sell 2/3000 Models from then on. I've never held a 2000 before, how are they compared to the 1000s? I think the next handheld Playstation needs to sell for less than the 4DS if it wants to survive. The PS4 is the only console so far of any generation that has been both the strongest hardware and also the market leader, so there's really no need for the next Vita successor to even be stronger than 4DS as long as they get 3rd-party support. Personally, I'm sick of all these indies. The money they use to get indies would IMO be better served to funding original exclusive games than just porting games that the GBA could have runned more than a decade ago.
    I meant OLED as the revision model, not have both Slim and OLED at launch. I got the useless 1 week early 3G Vita with Little Deviants. I don't even know if it came with a 4GB memory card, but looking back, that was one of my worst purchases ever that I still regret today. Should have just waited a week instead and have gotten it for $50 less. I think there will be another portable Playstation. Probably will only just slightly be stronger than the Vita because why spend a lot of R&D money on handhelds when mobile gaming is such a juggernaut? By the time PSP got PSN and had digital download games, it was already widely hacked. Big filed PSP games were played on PCs and games from (S)NES and Gamecube were only a few MBs, so they weren't much problem on the memory cards.
    Slim at launch and OLED as the second model? The Vita for $200 at launch would have done wonders for it, and would have been the same price as a 3DS. PSP also used BS proprietary mem cards, and I don't know if 3rd-parties even made any cheap alternatives. The biggest I ever had was 8GBs.
    No, I'm not rich either haha when I got my 64GB, I haven't bought a single new game within the past few months before it, so I could save up and get it. Sony is makin another card the exact same size, but it's only for rich audiophiles, still 64GB, and isn't even compatible with the Vita. Just seems like Playstation has 95% given up on the Vita at this point.
    Yeah, it's stupidly expensive, but that's seriously one of the better deals online right now. At least if you get expedited shipping, you'll still only be paying less than $100.
    Ah dang that sucks. I play on the XL but my hands are small so even on the regular I don't get any cramps. That sucks about the circle pad though. Playing Smash didn't cause that, did it? Either way, for having both of those handicaps you were still a good challenge.
    I will probably be around, just drop me a vm. You play a good Shulk by the way. I haven't actually come across a good one so it caught me off guard haha.
    Oh my.. that last match was chaos. I saved it, too funny! Good games though :) I would certainly play you again if you want in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…