• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh, Neverwhere. 8D Coincidentally, I was just thinking about that book earlier this week! Is it your first time through or a reread?

Also! I have to admit no, although the book did inform me that I could totally name a character Door and get away with it. Her name (and Geist's, for that matter) were actually inspired by this story, which is probably my favorite creepypasta ... that isn't even creepy. (Idk, it's just got this hella nostalgic feel to it.)

And thank you for both compliments! And tell me when you're at a high enough level to start quests because I can totally invite you to co-op quests for delicious booty. 8D (By which I mean I have gotten so much more productive since starting that game, so it delights me to share it.)
    You know yesterday- I was just in a cruddy mood. Nor be a use of you, although you did contribute, but because I had a lot of crap going on. And I couldn't breathe thanks to my allergies. But I'm feeling better today.

So sorry... I guess.
    I would be happy just being left alone.

Oh screw that I'm never happy anyway.

I just hate rules to creativity.
    I saw someone else doing basically the same thing- they gave another character like 2 lines. If you want t I can just delete the post if it's bothering you that much.
    Hey I read their profiles throughly before writing any text, and I made sure that they didn't do anything. Look, if you don't like me here, I'll just have my character leave.
    I get offended by literally everything. Like, I have very strict parents who will blow up at any mishap, and my middle school experience still gives me nightmares. So, I have a natural phobia of making mistakes because I feel like everyone is just looking to point them out.
    Oops, accidental review ninja. XD Thankfully it's the more the merrier with reviews. It's also nice that you could focus on some of the stuff I didn't touch on; I tried to keep my review fairly focused because I didn't want it to get toooo huge, but you brought up a lot of good points. It's nice to see you back on the review scene, too!
    Cool your birthday is in September too.
    It is fine I don't care much about the fan fic anyway.
    I will make a better one but I was just learning with the smiles.
    I have been...okay? Real life has thrown me some curveballs, but I've been doing better the last few months. Hope you're well too! Good to see you're still around.
    Hrm, alright. I actually enjoy staying home and doing nothing (not something I take pride in), but I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks!

What I mean is about how the internet isn't really the safest place. Though the chance of that happening isn't high, you never know.

Like I said, I had already taken some, and enjoyed it. I've planned on going back recently, but I keep forgetting to.

Yeah. Sorry to sound argumentative. Thanks for the ideas!
    Not really. I didn't know there were community clubs. That, and I'm not very good with groups. The same has gone for the hangouts, I act really extroverted when I'm an introvert at heart, and it comes out really obnoxious (at least, that's how I see it). But I doubt you want to hear me talk about how weird I am. But anyway, MeetUp.com? Not that I don't trust you, but I'm not exactly sure if I should just trust some website that could be exploited by... For lack of a more appropriate term coming up at the top of my head, undesirables. When you mentioned classes, I used to take art lessons (I love to draw), but homework really stopped me from going.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…