• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had about 7 weeks of Photoshop training (included in the Web Design course) and I can find my way in it, but I'm kind of a perfectionist, so when things don't go the way I want to, I get upset sometimes.
    The designs for sale at my RedBubble profile were all made in Photoshop. *self advertising*
    I like the banner you made. And I feel your pain regarding Photoshop. It can be quite tricky. But seeing it behave the way you want it to is very rewarding...
    Oh yeah, it's been Ash's time for a while. He would have had Sinnoh had Tobias not entered. Maybe if he brought his most powerful reserves to a League, he'd win. And yeah, if he gets a Mega, bringing in Astrid and Alain as rivals would be great. It's about time Ash face a girl in the League. Can you believe that his last major battle against a girl in a League was Hoenn?
    Yeah, that would be really cool if Ash gets Mega Charizard Y. Charizard is my favorite Pokémon of Ash's. Ash, Alain, and Astrid would make for some rivals. I expect Alain would win if he entered the Kalos League.
    i think i got you confused with someone else. Clicked viewed conversation and nothing was there, woppossy sorry.
    I've been great anyway. Doing so much of different things in life makes me forget about the pokemon life.
    How do you find the x-y series btw? Cause i for sure love it to bits :D
    Oh yeah, Absol is great. Drew also had a great Absol in AG. Astrid seems like a strong trainer that could do very well in the Kalos League.
    Ooh, Lilymon's a great choice. She was really cute. I love her dub voice. As well as Angewomon's. Angewomon had such a powerful dub voice.
    Cavalier is cute, I didn't knew that you liked Advance, I used to dislike Poké too, now it is one of my pokémon OTPs, well, the pokémon fandom will never be the same again
    Everyone ships Amour now, the fandom seems so different, It was a great time when it was only Poké, Advance and Pearl, no of them was the supreme lider, I don't want to bash Amour, but, the shipping fandom was better without it
    ----------
    even more so then Advanceshipping sorry Advanceshippers but to me, it is definitely more popular
    ----------
    haha, calm down, I'm a Advanceshipper and a Contest hater, but I agree that Contest is more popular xD but the contest fandom seems kinda down lately
    Whoops. Didn't know you replied Lol. Sorry about that.

I was expecting that as well. And I thought that he would get a Lucario from her haha. Ah well. Yeah me too. It's such a waste for a very big part of XY not to be given to the main character.

I see. Well, I haven't read the rest of the manga yet. School's been very hectic for the past weeks.

I agree that the episode wasn't bad. Actually, I did laugh at some scenes that could have had potential hints Lol. The only scene I was kinda disappointed about was the gift scene. I can very much tell that it's a hint on its own, but it could've had more screen time, you know what I mean? Yep seems that Satoshi has only given a gift to Serena, and no one else.

I can tell from seeing a Pearlshipping forum Lol. We won't know. When Amour finally becomes canon, or near canon, I'd think that's when it's gonna top Pearl. I know that feelings too haha. At least we can hope that the writers can drop their status quo for a moment since they have implemented this unique subplot. If they don't then I think I'll stop watching Pokemon and finally enter the real world haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…