• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Spiteful Murkrow

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Spitwful Murkrow, I saw ypur friend request and was wondering why'd you sent it... I was surprised you of all people sent it.
    Hey, thanks for your comments! Hopefully I'll be releasing the full chapter soon. If you're willing/able to read the very last scene that I should have by tomorrow/Wednesday, let me know!
    Awesome~ I'll probably give your story a read over at some point today. Expect some commentary from me as well~

Also, I'm Ginger. XD You may have already talked to Knightfall at some point...I'm one of his friends.
    Thanks! :) Anyways, I will reply to your comments on Overthrown soon. You're mostly on point for a lot of your guesses from my characters' names.
    Oooh. I'll have to try that perhaps once I get finished with the next chapter of my story. Thanks. ^^

Mind if I friend you? You seem like a neat fellow to talk with and of course, I believe PMD authors should stick together. :)
    Really? XD Wow, that's quite a coincidence. I'll look at that momentarily. Anyways, I did enjoy that. Though, I am curious about how you got an image for the Prologue in there. Is that a new feature, as I've never been able to insert an image into chapter posts here...
    Greetings, Spiteful Murkrow. I'd just thought I'd drop by to talk to a fellow author. Just saw your story, Fledglings, and thought it got off to a very good start. :) Don't have much time nowadays, but I decided to read your fic and was glad I did. Keep up the good work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…