• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, it looks like our schedules are in sync now. I'm shifting to an international school so that'll be my schedule for the next two years.
    I heard you've graduated? I'm not really sure how the schedule is in America so I have no idea, but I saw Azurus' VM down below and figured I'd drop a congratulatory message off anyway. So here it is, congratulations!
    Heh, well it would be nice to see you around though, I take it you're busy?
    Grats on the graduation, if I haven't said so already. I was meaning to at the last hangout, but you never showed.
    Thanks a ton man, I will fire up skype in a bit, actually now that I think about it I need to re-download it... whatever though, thanks a ton!
    But what then happens when I catch up to the final chapter? What will my sanity devolve into? Will I lust for more satisfaction for this SR addiction and create a time paradox to read more? Or will I forget all that I have read to cure myself, not knowing of those that watch me in the night question my insane actions? Or will I be plagued further by Vulpi's suggestions, reading more of Scythe's works, unable to escape this enjoyable prison that has locked me for eternity? You have accepted your fate, but I have yet to satisfy my own destiny. I must read more. It calls for me. I shall obey. I obey the order of the call...
    VM stalked what you said to shadow and found the IWL. Used a post input in an RP (forum-based) and it said I write like Margaret Atwood. You know who that is? Because I don't.
    Oh, it's a feature that's supported by PunBB. Unsure if it was added at some point in the past, but it exists now. The format is
    Funnily enough, I was in the middle of leaving some incredibly belated commentary on Overthrown when I noticed this. Though glad to hear that you enjoyed the prologue.
    Knighty, just a question: where is your secret base, and what kind of trainer are you?

I'm a lady and my base is on 117 near the Daycare.
    Yeah, but I was scared to send out Isaac, actually. And Torry and Orlando (because I thought she was packing dark pulse).

And oh. I see. I didn't know you had your proper team; had I known, I'd have used the team I had.
    OMG, I'm really sorry, but apparently, it has an HM move. ****. I'll just fly over to the Move Deleter so that I can fix that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…