• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, I'm alive - how cool is that?

It'll probably only be for the summer though, I'll be v. busy next school year!
    I'm OK, glad to have a break from school - I'm worn out.
    But, I'm not glad to be at home - me and my brother will have a major falling out one of these days.
    RescueSynch always seems to suceed against me, [well I usually win but I'm saying that RescueSynch usually happens in my duels D:]

I made D. D. Princess to deal with LightSworn, it usally works, though I have lost a couple of times. What I like about my decks is tht they're all equal, I mean sometimes my harpies preform better than my plants and vice versa. It makes dueling more fun with more suprises. :p

Ah, what's a ROTA? And I got an Ascilla Piscu in a RB pack. It's okay I guess. I do't like the EI.

Yeah, I will recipe it hen I get back from vacation. I come back on Thursday, Friday/Saturday for you I think
    Sweet. I envy you. >D

Rescue Synch. Ah, my friend uses that, but mostly he goes after my other friend, Rescue Cat does not work well against counter Fairies. Or, it could be skill level.

I run four, cause I will and can

Synthetic Angels [with a friend]- I lent it to a friend, who liked the pretty colors, she's pretty damn good now.

D. D. Princess- It's sorta complicated but I remove from play, use soul absorption, while Fire Princess/ stealth bird burns them to death or the morphing jars, needle worms, etc deck em out. Injection Fairy Lily [the first card my mom bought me, and she's a nurse] as a tribute but with high LP and Messenger's of Peace [THOSE THINGS FLOCK TO MY HAND] it works pretty well.

Harpies- I love these things. :D Though I'm still trying to complete it. D:

Plants- I love flowers. So I plant deck was kinda natural, I mostly keep it beatdown/ graveyard revival. So BeatSwarm I guess?

Sorry for the long message.
    Eh, I was gone for a long time, and some people purged me off thier list, xD. Anyways, watchya get? If it's Mirror Force, a hungry demon will eat your soul.

You see, I bought all the Yugi Packs at target, and not a damn single one. And Target had a lot of packs.

But I cans makes a MArshmallon deck....for some...reason.
    I is good :D

You? What's happening in the current duelling scene then? :p

Btw, do you have two Rykos you could trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…