• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    This Munchkin would like to say No more requests, please! WE HAVE REACHED 3!
    ----------

NL said that she didn't need a helper. I am reporting this for spam.
    Your request has been done!
    ----------
    Coming this Winter: SHAYMINware
    MADE IN ORE
    ----------

As much as I hate to help you out, it's Orre not ore.
    Trust me, it will :p
    And if I did that, then people would complain that the route numbers are too high.
    I'm doing it like Game Freak named the routes in the Sevii Islands; they're not in any official region, so don't get numbers. Besides, it makes them sound more interesting :p
    Why? It's not an official game, so I don't think I should number the routes... Besides, where would I start the numbering? My old numbering system started where Johto left off, which doesn't make any sense (since you can't go to Johto).
    Well, I'm talking more about the "can't ever get Shaymin" and "can't get Giratina until before the eigth badge" thing. You'll barely ever have them.
    Oh my god.. I wonder if this will get through to you.

I DON'T MAKE 1337 POKEMON ANYMORE. SO STOP EFFING ASKING.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…