• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blood Red
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL alright xD

No that is practically impossible. XY had a few loose ends- like the purpose of Zygarde for example. And there was zero postgame. I don't see them bucking that trend, that's for sure.
    you can't tell me that wouldnt be more interesting?! i think it's a killer idea - pardon the pun xD

well that's boring :p
    Not really. I'm just saying, try to write a few development chapters for a new Pokemon while keeping a really powerful Pokemon in the fray. Honestly I am planning to leave Ash with five Pokemon in my fanfic and fill the sixth slot with Charizard because I can't write for a new Pokemon. It is clear that it has no struggles with its power. And that is too overused by now. Personally, I'm tired of seeing Pokemon which go out of control. Goodra is being treated with more respect in this manner. And having Goodra out of control would show Ash as a weak trainer- that even after so long, he can't control a powerful Pokemon.

Which is enough for me. Anyway, i have news. It looks like the XY saga is going to be a 4 year long saga rather than 3. Game Freak has not announced any new Pokemon games for this year. So XY2 will be next year.
    All 26 episodes?! o_O Though to be fair, I marathoned the first 13 in one sitting, then went through 'em again before going to the second half. XD

Guess I gotta see Angel Beats at one point! OH! Another suggestion: Space Dandy.
    Nope. It is anything but lazy. Remember that leaving Goodra behind means that they have to write in another Pokemon as its replacement, and a fairly good one at that. And most of its development is over anyway. I'm not sure about whether the decision is right or wrong, but it isn't lazy.

Yeah. Especially the Serena redesign outrage. xD Most of the people came to accept it, or even like it in the end. And then there was the Froakie evolution. I remember how vehemently people were denying that Froakie would ever evolve.
    Yeah lol.
    This is so adorable, I want it xD
    LOL I consider "available for recall" as sticking around. Because be sure, Goodra will return where it matters. Just like Charizard. Now if it is an outright release, where he will never see it again, THEN my reaction would be different. I see the reason behind it. You see, if Goodra needs to be really strong by the end, it needs training. But training Goodra means it will be hogging the screen and the gym battles. And either one of the other pokemon make way later, or he doesn't catch more than 5. They did the right thing (if it is available for recall).

As such, it isn't even a certainty that Goodra will even leave. The reasoning that Goodra isn't in the movie short (which is like two seconds) isn't really solid. Even if it doesn't appear in the movie, apparently that isn't something new. As to merchandise, it is obvious. Goodra isn't even in the show yet. We still have almost two weeks to go for that.
    Not necessarily. The way I see it, having a Goodra would make him a bit too powerful at this stage. He has just about won 5 badges and there are three more. So they really wouldn't keep Goodra for the whole time. Like I said, if Goodra can be recalled, it will definitely be recalled for the league. IMO that's good enough. There are still a lot of possibilities. I don't see any need to worry. Also, are you telling me that they didn't feel that their formula would be ruined by Amour till now? They have pushed Amour forward quite hard over 60 episodes.

Then again, it is up to you really. But I don't see any need to worry.
    LOL just because there is speculation about an imminent Goodra departure you say this? Come on man! Goodra won't be released anyway. At most it will be a Charizard type scenario. One of the Pokemon would've eventually had to make way.
    Ah come on man! there's still a lot in this show to look forward to. And remember that Megas are much bigger powerhouses in the anime than they are in the games. He won't get a mega till the league at least. That much is a guarantee. I still think that Goodra will do a Charizard and have that recall clause. Not exactly happy, but it is tolerable. And there's still AmourShipping!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…