• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! how are you? ^^
    I've started hunting for Lexi the shiny Lunatone. hHopefully she is not as stubborn as 2rsa! XD
    I have one last exam on monday. After that I'll have mo time hunting. Yay. ^w^
    Have you contacted Nintendo? Don't I've up, Maybe there is still hope! TT^TT
    XD i saw the stats but didnt like them...it wssnt till i checked online i found ut they were all 31 ZXD all good, i got one more special based, i dont use legends compettitvely anyhow.

a black rayquaza would be great...even if it had 3 ivs of 0....
    stupid shiny lok
    What? How? NOOO. Oh well, hopefully you'll get another one soon. XD
    Hello there ^^
    I finally managed to get my shiny charm! ^^
    Let me know if you need help completing your dex. I've collected all the non legends and will try to get the legends later. ;-)
    I've started RAing for the eon ticket Latios now. ^w^
    Edit:
    And shiny Latios is mine!! :D
    Sorry I can't help. I'm sick and tired of this internet problem, But I can't do nothing against it. TT^TT
    Yeah you can use the GTS to trade with yourself ^^
    I wish I could help, But my 3DS isn't connecting to the internet again. TT^TT
    I hope not haha. I think Snivy will be a shorter hunt, but I have a feeling that Chimchar will probably break the year mark.
    Thank you <3 <3 <3
    No birthday shiny for me though, maybe next year! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…