• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your order is ready at Lunar Subterrane Graphics :3 Thanks for ordering and hope to see you soon ;)
    yep I know what you mean and I already accepted it so I will have it done as soon as I can for you :3 I have no problem picking the font for you ;) I will make it awesome ^_^ btw if you don't log on before easter happy easter btw :3
    glad your doing alright and dang that sucks I am sorry there here that :c I am doing alright I guess I closed up my old art shop two years ago but then reopened just recently since serebii has been slowing down and missed doing art again so I just opened up and doing requests slowly now. I noticed the guild section is getting pretty crazy as well >.>
    enjoy your time at disneyland, yo
    DONT
    forget to visit Club 33
    the waiting list is only a few years!
    Well by the time ur getting this ur prolly talking to Goofy or something, so have fun! bring back some funky ears
    why next week??
    spring break is a myth ;_;
    where've u been all this time? got any q's as to how things are these days? fire away
    Well, banner work is just /so/ cookie cutter. No one asked for anything that wasn't more or less just drag n' drop. So I got bored.
    well if you miss the first day people on the waitlist can go and take your place in the class if they take your place then you cant get in #University
    We did cause I nearly got stuck and missed the first day of my class which if you miss the first day u get kicked out. Yea I agree being out east would be awful atm
    Digital work just got so samey after a while. As far as writing goes, well, I havent written in a few months, but the fics are still going, yes. But my drawings are going very well. This is my best one so far, and this is my most recent one, from earlier today.
    no prob, things arent as fast as they used to be for the section atm due to classes I believe, but just vote for mons and active post with replays and stuff and you should be gold
    been instigating ladder challenges so i'll hook you all up soon c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…