• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! Sorry, forgot to say my FC is in my profile! My IGN name is Road, same as my user~
    Ok. I shall go online for my old 3DS.

I never have 100 friends lol. Besides, even if I have a hundred, it will be useless when I switch to another system haha.
    New PMD is interesting to me!

That is good, I am sure your hack check knowledge is better than me haha.

Yeah, I can see that the forum is kind of dead, so no point having a trade shop. Oh yeah, why I didn't see you online in my game lol.
    Hiya ZiR! Long time no see!

Wow, I don't believe you are still helping out with the hack checking thread. Are you very active in this forum?
    Not entirely sure, Aura Mew, MYSTRY us and other mew, pokemon ranch mew, h
    Japanese old sea chart wild emerald mew, PAL city mew, korean movie mew, think there was a 7/11 mew but I may be thinking of a magmar event or something but theres plenty more events than just japanese event emerald mew, I'd know, it's my favorite mew :3
    oh geez why did they do that? Will it come back? i have been away from ds gaming for awhile...Well thanks for letting me know i really appreciate it.
    I don't think I like pokemon as much as you. For me, playing through Sinnoh (Diamond or Pearl) once is enough for me. Going through White and White 2 is a bore because I borrowed White from a friend and played through the game up to Elite4 and then gave it back. Now it's just boring to go through the storyline. It's true. A lot of Pokemon Fans went out and bought a 3DS and Pokemon X or Y just because of the necessity of the new game. I would be one of those people because I still have a Nintendo DS Lite, that doesn't support 3DS... Of course I don't think i'll buy one any time soon, but the manufactures really know how to aim at customers. Also, PMd.
    I felt like 5th generation didn't even last long. What was it? Two years? If you could send over some WC, that would be awesome. I could "farm" you some events if you'd like. ^.^ I think the worst part about a new generation is that the earlier generations are pushed further back in the mind of the players.
    I didn't. I didn't until very recently get White and White2. What do you mean by "research for traders"? Did you get the recent events? At the moment, I want to focus more on the games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…