• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Its a lot easier if you tell me what moves you need that it learns, so I can EV it without the berries. Then you learn it moves and stuff. If it evolves during EVing, cool, but if you tell me the level-up moves it needs, il let it learn them as the training goes on. Then you can level it up and such without worrying, and I dont have to grow berries.
    Sure.

Im going out today, but I should be back by about 6pm(GMT+1/BST) basically about 7 hours after this post.
    Unfotunatly, I use my choice scarves in my gym team, but maybe I can still save you some BT with stone edge....and thanks again, this is the last poke I need to make my shoddy team a reality....
    I think that I am the only one who needs the eevee.....He's the last member of my new team that I have not EVd....Please trade when you are able, thanks.
    Hey, I can trade whenever you are ready, no rush, just lemme know when, thanks again. Anything you want for it?
    Hello, I beleive that centy asked you to breed an eevee with wish...I was going to be the recipient of it. Could you by any chance give me a progress update?
    Thanks for offering, but im okay.

Im slowly getting a good team.

Bella has recieved a fair amount of praise, and Spiritomb annoys people. Il have an awesome Togekiss soon too.

Thanks for offering though :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…