• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man long time no talk! as im sure youve heard alicia and I are through.
    anyway how are the senran basara games? and are they censored? also did u ever pick up hdn u?
    So I'm trying to play through Neptunia Rebirth again, and any good areas for grinding? I just got to Neptune being poisoned, and my characters already seem kinda weak even though they're high 30's
    You can, but would you really leave your console on for over 9 hours because there's no checkpoint/savepoint nearby and you have to go to work soon? Yeah, even different playstyles get boring after a while, which is why I barely buy Musou games. No, I was talking about the cooking game. It's $15 on PSN last time I checked. FFXIII did go down under ¥2000 just several weeks after it launched in Japan though, so maybe DQH will also become cheap soon.
    Seems like Suspend/Resume is also coming out in the same update. I hope this means something like on the PSP GO where I can suspend one game, and play another game rather than just suspending the game for now because there's no check/save point nearby and I have to go somewhere. Dynasty Warriors-like gameplay would be hack-and-slash rather than a beat-em-up. I'm playing DQH right now, and I still get bored every once in a while just slashing monsters. Good thing I held off on buying the game then. It's only $15, but I didn't know it had expensive story DLC.
    Welp, here you go. Seems like full button remapping will soon be coming in an update, so even if you get a JPN PS4, just switch X and O around, and even the OS will become the standard western controls. I really want to play with the Senran Kagura cast, but i'm personally not fond of brawlers. Is the cooking game any good?
    Considering every HND game has been localized, it's safe to say a localization will be announced sooner or later. I don't have a Japanese PS4, but yeah, the OS will be reversed, but the games will be in normal XO order for non-JP copies. I still do get confused though. I play a Japanese game, use the share button, and it's back to normal western XO, and I miss out on the shot. Is the new one a beat-em up? I would like a Visual Novel with those characters. An Oppai slider? Lol what? Sounds hawt
    I thought Neptunia VII was already announced for localization? The skin is just an HDD faceplate, which you can buy separately, but for an absurd amount. X and O switching will take adjusting to, but it's only for the OS and Japanese games, while localized games will go back to being the X for confirm, O for cancel you're used to. You importing Estival Versus, or has that already been announced for localization? And what's X?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…