• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You really had bad luck lately with all sickness catching on you. Im glad things are finally starting to look more positive and optimistic for you. *Gives big warm hug* .XD
    No need to worry about reply being delayed. Whats important is that you are feeling better recovering from this handicap. I once had bronchitis and i know how much ache, fatigue and complications that disease can cause. Bringing danger of turning in pneumonia or something worse if not approached with proper treatment, rest and care.
    Sorry for the late reply got busy and spaced.

How are you felling, and how did that go. I'll try and message you tomorrow on google to see

L.F.D.
    Hey :) How was it?

I've been alright thanks.

Just getting this that and the other done

L.F.D.
    Yeah me too :/ I think she'll look really elegant because she's getting a longer and bigger skirt as well it seems and her top looks similar to Aria's I think.
    Yeah it's great. It seems like she's cutting her hair and getting a redesign during next week's episode.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry for caps lol. So how are you feeling one year older? :p

Hope you had a great time today having a blast of fun with your friends and family. I wish i could hand you out some present, but hopefully this small thing will be enough:
    p.s. No problem, glad to hear your back on more optimistic track. XD
    Sent a reply to this in a PM, as you'll see or saw, but really I mean it in the PM, I'm here if you need it

Cute girls often like cute Pokemon

L.F.D.
    Oh you dont have to feel bad and sorry. We all have our problems, doubts, fears and moments when we wish whole world would leave us alone. Neeeding solitude and time for ourselves to recollect thoughts and decide what to do next.
    You will respond when you find time and get to feel better.

No need to force yourself in writing response if your not in best mood. I can wait and as i told you before your messages are always worth waiting being enjoyable and inspiring.

But remember this. If you need advice, comfort or any kind of emotional suport made through talk. You can count on me as "crying shoulder, someone to help out",. Afterall thats what friends are for, right?
    It's okay. I just take it as you don't love me anymore :(

Funny you message. I was out today and saw a Vaporeon, and Sylveon plushs and made me think of you and another friend from here.

L.F.D.
    Its ok my friend. You got me worried though, ill admit. Especially after hearing in news about that huge road accident where dozen of vehicles were destroyed. Or that polar winter catching some of USA countries.

So glad to know your good. Well as good as you could be with sinus issues. Hope your feeling better now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…