• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *tries my hardest not to cry* xD D: xD D:

BEEF IS AMAZING. Beef jerky :eek: roast beef. Ground beef.
    All of it.
    I've never had curry :eek: What is it, exactly?

So you don't need your spoons? :O
    yes, but with moderation and not inventing love rivals, lol
    Do you think so? I think Serena will be more focused on her "new" friend than on Ash :p
    When that show did make me laugh, it did make me laugh hard. Compare that to something like Futurama where I rarely laughed as hard, but I found the show overall to be really, really funny. I'm sad they cancelled that one.
    D: *pokes your finger*

They're especially good with roast beef! ^_^
    Yeah, that's what they say. I used to -hate- spicy foods, but recently I LOVE it :eek:

But...can you read the future with spoons?!
    I do quite enjoy random humour, I just didn't find a lot of Family Guy's humour to be that funny. After the first three seasons, that is. I will admit, I found those episodes pretty hysterical. Stuff like the greased up deaf guy was just gold. After awhile, though, it just wasn't that funny to me. But, to each their own, eh? :)
    I found Family Guy funny for the first three seasons and then I stopped watching after the fourth. It seemed after that they were just doing a lot of stuff for the shock value of it rather than because it was funny. But, I haven't seen anything recent of theirs, so it's quite possible they ended up getting better.
    I don't know, that's always seemed pretty difficult to do. I mean, Family Guy always tried to be over the top and shocking, and they ended up going stale pretty quickly. How they've managed to stay on the air for so long I'll never know.
    *hugs*! Fine, I'll stop fake crying :(

LOL OH, then I've tried those. They're good! ^_^
    Carrot juice does have a strange taste, but you get used to it after a while. Did you know that tastebuds change about every 7 years? :D

Yeah D:
    So then you'd be an Alakazam with spoons!
    hmm... interesting point... the worst thing we want to watch is a predictable/monotonous anime
    the next episode seems to be less exciting (I love Serena but that episode will be more about fashion... sorry, I don't go in that way, I'm a man!)
    Yes, but... did you miss them? I didn't dude!
    I think this TR drama and Serena's intense preparations for the next showcase are making "distracting" the anime from showing hints now considering Ash and Serena have to interact more (due to Clemont's temporary departure)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…